the power behind the throne

DPST idiots have no concept of history - they are doing their best to repeat it.
that's why its very important to save history good or bad something the liberals can't handle. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
you're a valued poster rexdutchman
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2019, 10:48 AM
You are asking people in this forum to “look at” something many of them can’t conceptualize, let along consider.

But of course, you already knew that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I am happy to read your opinion - it is your right to free speech and I defend that to my death.
It is not your ability/right to impose your idea of what other people think/conceptualize/consider and voice their opinion.

You do not speak for others in this forum or elsewhere - only your own opinion.
I find that language pejorative, disparaging, and insulting to contributors to the forum.
I am happy to read your opinion - it is your right to free speech and I defend that to my death.
It is not your ability/right to impose your idea of what other people think/conceptualize/consider and voice their opinion.

You do not speak for others in this forum or elsewhere - only your own opinion.
I find that language pejorative, disparaging, and insulting to contributors to the forum. Originally Posted by oeb11

Now you're speaking for others, aren't you, oeb11? Especially me!

That said, I appreciate your willingness to die for my right to my opinion. I believe as you do.

But I recommend you spend more time NOT speaking for Democrats (or anyone else) and explain what YOU believe to be better ideas.

• oeb11
  • 02-12-2019, 01:37 PM
I do not speak for anyone other than my own opinion.

Pejorative of you to so allege.
Oh please don't be modest - you speak gibberish fluently!!

More gibberish.

If you have a point, please — for the benefit of those of us who don’t use gibberish — try and express yourself in complete and cogent thoughts. Otherwise, we won’t be able to present contrasting or complementary viewpoints.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh please don't be modest - you speak gibberish fluently!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Thank you, baby!