New York State Hobby/LE Info Thread

merge to Hudson valley

phew

Good subject.

I have many little quirky things I do and don't do, and advise my friends to do/don't do as well to help avoid trouble. Call me paranoid, but there's a method to my madness. And so far, it's worked well for 3+ years.

Due to the fact that I'm sure LE watches this stuff, I won't give all my secrets away but here are a few I feel I can share...

Screening. I know it seems like a pain in the ass, but if you value your safety and keeping a clean record, it is worth the minor headache.

Be aware of your surroundings, obviously. Regardless of whether or not you have to go through the lobby or not - get detailed directions of where you're going which entrance and the way to gfs elevators from there. Bring something along with you to blend in. Nothing is more suspicious than a girl checking in with just a purse or a guy walking in and out within an hour carrying nothing.
** the exception to this, for girls is at big hotels/traveling is you can leave your suitcase etc in car, park at the front check in and ask front desk where to park to bring your luggage in.

Most importantly - KNOW YOUR FREAKING RIGHTS!!! Unless caught in the transaction or admitting guilt/flipping on the other party - you cannot be arrested on suspicion. If questioned, maintain your cool and innocence - admit to nothing. Cops can LIE to you when questioning - threaten to tell your significant other unless you tell them what they want, but in fact they are not going to. Unless you admit guilt, how are they to know you're not just having an affair?

Just a few things, of my many LE thoughts.
If you'd like to discuss more, feel free to pm me.

And sorry for the ramble - posting from phone.

And ps - use a hobby number and email as well. And safe proof your phone before dates incase LE gets ahold of it afterwards.
Thanks Tori. Sending PM.
Lonely or need a friend? How many ways can a fella divvie a modest pension whew
He posted bc him and I were talking about the topic this morning and I had some stuff I was wondering about.. figured the thread could help us all help eachother.. Thankyou tori for the great info xoxoxoxox
keep battling the unverifieds

and defending the outers

though

I felt extremely safe for three days straight
He posted bc him and I were talking about the topic this morning and I had some stuff I was wondering about.. figured the thread could help us all help eachother.. Thankyou tori for the great info xoxoxoxox Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Welcome! This subject is very important to me!
Cc contacted me via pm and I provided more info - he will be sharing what I told him with you, but feel free to contact me yourself anytime!
Lonely or need a friend? How many ways can a fella divvie a modest pension whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
coupons
Welcome! This subject is very important to me!
Cc contacted me via pm and I provided more info - he will be sharing what I told him with you, but feel free to contact me yourself anytime! Originally Posted by ToriStarr
Thankyou babe.. will send u an email today xoxoxoxox
Anyone with anything to add, go for it. And Tori, thanks once again. Great info.
I pull my gun out real fast and ask if there is a safe place to put this while yelling and looking around pointing it where ever I look.

I also grab her and turn her around in a choke hold. I will hold her till she passes out, if she does and no one comes in the room I am betting she isn't LE.

I pee in the hallway to mark my area. I just do that for fun though.
Anyone with anything to add, go for it. And Tori, thanks once again. Great info. Originally Posted by cculvr69
Welcome!
GB,

Since you seem to be the expert so far based on replies, I'll ask you -- is it important to keep your dick in your pants until passing into the hotel room , or can the process start earlier -- in the lobby, upon exiting the car ? Where do you recommend? Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Although walking through the parking lot and lobby with your dick out would ease hookers fear of you being LE, I'm sure most hotels would find it offensive and refuse entry.
I pull my gun out real fast and ask if there is a safe place to put this while yelling and looking around pointing it where ever I look.

I also grab her and turn her around in a choke hold. I will hold her till she passes out, if she does and no one comes in the room I am betting she isn't LE.

I pee in the hallway to mark my area. I just do that for fun though. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
That's too damn funny
it doesn't matter what you tell the married tricks

they will fold everytime for self preservation

divorce is way expensive