When ECCIE goes down

LMFAO looks like a right wing circle jerk with the hillbilly as pivot man. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You notice they just go back and forth whacking each other off into a frenzy.
You notice they just go back and forth whacking each other off into a frenzy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
you notice the look of being cum starved in your eyes, puss in boots?

You notice they just go back and forth whacking each other off into a frenzy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
word is you think this hag is cute? would you fuck this cunt?

i'd fuck her too but Bill and I can't agree on how many zeros are on a zillion dollar bill

FINALLY YOU ADMIT TO WORKING THE 'HOLES WOOMBY !!!! ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR SWISHY WALKING WAYS IS A GREAT FIRST STEP TO REALITY ! Again with the transference woomby, that's YOUR little button dick that you THOUGHT was a hair until you pissed out of it ! :wo ot_jump:
FINALLY YOU ADMIT TO WORKING THE 'HOLES WOOMBY !!!! ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR SWISHY WALKING WAYS IS A GREAT FIRST STEP TO REALITY ! Again with the transference woomby, that's YOUR little button dick that you THOUGHT was a pimple until you pissed out of it ! :wo ot_jump: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

hole fag!!

the hole fag awaits his next load

what do Woomby and Eva do?

masturbate? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Is this your way of asking for a video of me jacking off? Take it private and we'll see what can be arranged
Is this your way of asking for a video of me jacking off? Take it private and we'll see what can be arranged Originally Posted by WombRaider
sit down puss in boots! we weren't ASKED!

FINALLY YOU ADMIT TO WORKING THE 'HOLES WOOMBY !!!! ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR SWISHY WALKING WAYS IS A GREAT FIRST STEP TO REALITY ! Again with the transference woomby, that's YOUR little button dick that you THOUGHT was a hair until you pissed out of it ! :wo ot_jump: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
How does a button look like a hair?

As for admitting anything, I'm only going by your own twisted narrative. I don't know what you're talking about half the time. You're much more acquainted with homo behaviors and customs than I am.
How does a button look like a hair?

As for admitting anything, I'm only going by your own twisted narrative. I don't know what you're talking about half the time. You're much more acquainted with homo behaviors and customs than I am. Originally Posted by WombRaider
did you say something puss in boots?

This message is hidden because The_Waco_Kid is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because The_Waco_Kid is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by WombRaider
i still see you! but you can't see me!

You're just glad the walls aren't thick or we wouldn't even be able to see your little button dick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
An admission.
An admission. Originally Posted by LexusLover
speaking of admissions, did you ever answer BT's simple question, LLIdiot?

Or is your silence an emission?
An admission. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's the way I read it too ! Have to remember this for the future denials that woomby will, of course, be posting, saying that he didn't admit to being " The Gloryhole Guru" of Arkansas !
speaking of admissions, did you ever answer BT's simple question, LLIdiot?

Or is your silence an emission? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, a nocturnal emission