Going Bye Bye 4 awhile

Let us know, or rather, let the gals know, what type of exercise therapy the doc prescribes.
Good luck and hope all goes well...Hurry back to us.
Maybe we can develop a little more pleasurable heart rehab program???
Feel better soon Blue!!! I'm still waiting on our next sushi lunch!
Maybe we can develop a little more pleasurable heart rehab program??? Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Get a script from the doc. I'm sure the gals will follow the script.
Maybe we can redefine heart throb.
Feel better soon Blue!!! I'm still waiting on our next sushi lunch! Originally Posted by kendra kayy
Take care my friend and I would definitely be doing the sushi when your back in the saddle or swing.😎
Best Wishes for a speedy recovery babe!! Get Well Soon!
XoXoXoXo
  • Netx9
  • 04-18-2015, 02:05 PM
Happy Lurking, blue!
Update: they did not do surgery Friday AM as I coded in prep. Unfortunately I did not see the light nor have any conversations with anyone that would get me on the talk show circuit. Apparently I had a bad reaction to anesthesia and was dehydrated (unbeknown to me) my BP dropped to 30 and because of my bad valve and thickened blood my heart was not getting enough blood. I was told it was quite the scene in my room when I came back to. So they are going to try again for tomorrow AM. Dr said they are going to change some procedures up. Yea I would hope so. Needless to say if I wasn't a bit concerned before I am still. Well see you on the upside I hope.
Wow.

I guess I'm just glad it's you giving us the update.
Wow, extra prayer for you, must have had a guardian angel looking out for you the other day.
Wishing you well!
I don't mean to make light of a scary thing but I imagined the scene when you came to and I couldn't help but believe you gave them a run for their money. Glad it's not just us hookers

Praying for you, blue, and extra hard in the morning. I know you've been dreading this whole ordeal and sorry you experienced what you did. Thought of you a lot on Friday and can't wait til you are better.

Thanks for the update and please continue with them.

Muah!
Wow, thank god you have 9 lives!
Thoughts and prayers are with you.