Let's get this correct NOW!

$40 bucks can't even get you into VIP at most clubs.

But it can get you in at Fantasy Ranch. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
This ^^^

...and it's how much the upstairs VIP was at Cabaret North.
I think your saying he text you to your phone, not through pm here. Thus you don't know his eccie name, correct?
Correct OBSG :-)
Correct OBSG :-) Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
My fault. I jumped the gun. When I read it the first time, and you said you have screen shots I assumed you meant from the men's lounge. If you figure out who it is, out him.
My fault. I jumped the gun. When I read it the first time, and you said you have screen shots I assumed you meant from the men's lounge. If you figure out who it is, out him. Originally Posted by mydallas1
Ok dear
it was me.. in all innocence though, I didn't know what FS meant.. I posted it to mean "funny shit", as in twerking.. I didn't spell it out, because of the word "shit".. all a misunderstanding..
it was me.. in all innocence though, I didn't know what FS meant.. I posted it to mean "funny shit", as in twerking.. I didn't spell it out, because of the word "shit".. all a misunderstanding.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Whatever lol
This ^^^

...and it's how much the upstairs VIP was at Cabaret North. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
...I have a friend that s been working there for the longest and she said its 140 to go upstairs not including girls rate.
...I have a friend that s been working there for the longest and she said its 140 to go upstairs not including girls rate. Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Yep, it was back in February when I was working there. Soooo, I guess he was implying he gets it for free...or $80 grand total...either way, dishonesty for the sake of ego for an online persona is not kind, and potentially harming to ones business. Good you nipped it in the bud, yet out right wrong to share ML Intel. Bittersweet?
Hey Sexi;

I can assure you it is not me -- you're a goddess of infinite sexuality; I love the way you move and the bootie calls my name at 5:00 pm every day. And yes; I still look forward to our consultation at my office ;-)

I'm busy this week; but next Friday....

~Hal
Hmmm.....someone leaking Premium Access info to a provider? Not good. Nothing new, but still...not good.

BTW, it wasn't me who started the rumor. Don't know SexiLexiSparks. Should I get to know her, though?
She looks yummmmmmie!
Hey Sexi;

I can assure you it is not me -- you're a goddess of infinite sexuality; I love the way you move and the bootie calls my name at 5:00 pm every day. And yes; I still look forward to our consultation at my office ;-)

~Hal
Originally Posted by Hal-10000

Err...can I watch?
Err...can I watch? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Alright with me; though I'm not sure it's the kind of entertainment you're looking for....She's way too energetic for me. I'm a bit behind (no pun intended) the 8-ball with her. She's way, way more impressive than I am...

~Hal
Hey Sexi;

~Hal
Originally Posted by Hal-10000
You naughty thing you ;-) *insidejoke
Alright with me; though I'm not sure it's the kind of entertainment you're looking for....She's way too energetic for me. I'm a bit behind (no pun intended) the 8-ball with her. She's way, way more impressive than I am...

~Hal Originally Posted by Hal-10000
Oh stop lol