OMG I am so excited about my new pics I took this morning I just had to share my joy!

I liked seeing the elephants at the circus the other night. Sometimes it makes me wanna run away and join the circus.
Looking good Kitty!
Nice pics Kitty
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2017, 02:39 PM
Nice photos Kitty. Lovin the fish nets! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
X2, Fishnets are sexy!
THIS is how to do a threAD - kudos Kitty. Agree with the cam ideas; you seem to have a personality that would enjoy that as it’s engaging.
nice photos Kitty!!

don't let the haters on here get you down.. they're just mad because they don't look as good as you do..
Yep.. I honestly (no trolling) do think she'd do well on cam. She's got a creative streak in her.
Nice pics Kitty.. go for the Cam ....
Sexxxxxxxyyyyy pics!!!!
Great pictures! Looks like you really enjoy being in front of the camera.
nice photos Kitty!!

don't let the haters on here get you down.. they're just mad because they don't look as good as you do.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

And those posters probably don’t look nearly as good as you do in fishnets!

Gorgeous pics Kitty. TY for sharing.
hahaha yep good one!!
You wouldn't have those pics if I didn't motivate you to take them. Hi every one I'm treats the so called drunk boyfriend I mean ex-boyfriend of this immature lazy slob. I've tried to make it work for us but she's only one sided. If y'all don't believe me please go to my Facebook page and you'll see videos and pictures of MS. KITTY LAMOUR THE FAMOUS TWO DOLLAR WHORE WHO LOVES TO BB EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE GALORE. it's not right how she proclaims that I'm her problem. That I lie and cheat and steal. That I abuse her. That I'm the one who's crazy. Well I'm trying to show you the real kitty LAMOUR. And that I'm not the bad guy. I'm tired of defending my self because of her actions and lies if any one has any questions text me at 713-268-0487 and my email is dukeranhard.je@gmail.com my Facebook page is Julius Monroe I told you kitty if you treated me like shit and trash again what I was going to do I'm sorry your a self-centered selfish hateful lonely woman. I tried my best baby but you fucked up for good now....
You wouldn't have those pics if I didn't motivate you to take them. Hi every one I'm treats the so called drunk boyfriend I mean ex-boyfriend of this immature lazy slob. I've tried to make it work for us but she's only one sided. If y'all don't believe me please go to my Facebook page and you'll see videos and pictures of MS. KITTY LAMOUR THE FAMOUS TWO DOLLAR WHORE WHO LOVES TO BB EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE GALORE. it's not right how she proclaims that I'm her problem. That I lie and cheat and steal. That I abuse her. That I'm the one who's crazy. Well I'm trying to show you the real kitty LAMOUR. And that I'm not the bad guy. I'm tired of defending my self because of her actions and lies if any one has any questions text me at 713-268-0487 and my email is dukeranhard.je@gmail.com my Facebook page is Julius Monroe I told you kitty if you treated me like shit and trash again what I was going to do I'm sorry your a self-centered selfish hateful lonely woman. I tried my best baby but you fucked up for good now....
Don't flag the truth