taliban gets taste of its own medicine

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
4 hears?
  • oeb11
  • 10-14-2021, 06:57 AM
Hmmmm... The concern I have is for EVERYONE.
Our mates here on either end (or neither end) of the
Political spectrum. And things would be better served
WITHOUT the constant insults. Acroniums, anagrams,
whatever you wanna call it.

Might have to take the matter to the Monitours.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Please do use the RTM button as you best see fit.!
since you see teh acronym for teh Dem party as offensive - please define what in those four words - which One can use with out fear of insult in front of One's grandmother - if offensive!
Please!!!
Explain your perceived insult - Please!!
I wouldn't demonize an entire religion just because there are extremist nut jobs who want to misinterpret the Koran for their own self serving evil agenda. True Muslims are peaceful and are not trying to destroy and kill everything they can solely because of pure hatred.

Having said that, if you said one Muslim hate group killing another Muslim hate group is a win/win. I would agree with you 110% because there is nothing wrong with just keeping that shit in the family and leaving everyone else the fuck alone to live in peace. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If Islam did not exist, think how much better off the World, and the human race would be.

Of course, that could be said of many “religions”.

Man has been creating God in his own image ever since the first humanoid became conscious of his own mortality.
.. Ya know, I dont see many of the liberal lads here
constantly insulting YOU with name-callings.

Can't you post without that?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I prefer DBD’s……DIRT BAG DEMOCRATS

We are learning that the only thing worse than having a senile, stupid, inept old bastard as President is those that voted for him.
  • oeb11
  • 10-14-2021, 07:51 AM
JS - thank you for your cogent observations