A provider triangle -- probably not what you're thinking, but I can't fit a good description in the subject line

How is this a "potential problem" if Provider A&B know each other, etc. You said it yourself, its a BUSINESS. The only way I see it being a problem is if you told Provider A she was "your one and only" and you then went and saw Provider B. But then that would make Provider A your girlfriend, and thats not a hobby anymore, is it? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
I also pointed out Ragnar's observation that providers have feelings, too.

Telling Provider A that she's "your one and only" doesn't make her your girlfriend, but it does suggest a certain level of commitment and loyalty -- and there are a lot of other things you can say to a woman that indicate to her that you hold her in high regard. And I worry just a little that saying some of those same things to two women who know each other might be a recipe for some discomfort somewhere along the line.

Basically, Provider A wasn't available. Provider B, was. Its your money...see who you want. "A" wasn't available probably because she was seeing another hobbyist, imagine that!! Maybe a hobby pal of yours, who knows, did you get upset? No.
At the heart of it is this: What's a several-times-day experience for her is, when the role is performed properly, something very special to me. When it is, I tend to be very thankful and effusive in my praise, because I want her to know that I think she's special and, maybe, receive some gratification (aside from the Benjamins) from knowing that she's brightened my day. I know a provider is blowing smoke up my ass when she tells me she enjoyed the session; hooker-talk is part of the job for the good ones, and it's one reason I'll keep going back. But the truth is that, while she may say that to all the guys, I don't say some things to all the girls, and on those rare occasions when I'm enthusiastic about two women, I wouldn't want either to think I was blowing smoke up her ass if the comments made to or about one got back to the former.

This is not rocket science....
Yeah, I know. But if dipshits like me didn't post questions like this, you'd have to get your jollies from somewhere else.
  • b2pop
  • 11-24-2012, 09:44 AM
I'ts my money and I hate drama , so I would just see Provider D,E,F etc.
The original post would be a lot easier to read if taint photos were posted.