Looking for some advice from the season hobbist on getting emotional involved with a provider

Very good experiment...you will definitely know one way or the other and this will certainly solidify your decision.

Besides, let's say that you both fall one another and it's a honeymoon for the first month or so. The lack of trust on both sides would rear its ugly head much sooner than later. You have to go to the root of the problem. The problem is that you met one another in the "hobby". The discussions will be about you wanting to quit and/or you seeing other providers. And, that's a very basic scenario...I haven't even touched on the complicated issues that come with this shit show.

Use this vehicle what it is meant for...or buy you subscriptions to Tender or Match.com. This is definitely not the place for that nonsense.

My best bet is that she playing the game to keep you on the hook due to the fact that she sees you as steady cash flow.

Just my opinion... Originally Posted by aim2pleez

Right. Just remember the movie "Clerks" when the guy finds out his girlfriend had been with 37 guys.

Him: "37, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks".

Jay: "In a row?"

You'll allow the multitude of dicks that she's sucked and fucked of guys of all shapes, sizes, colors and flavors to fuck with your mind.

Especially if she has reviews here or elsewhere.
Well I have heard of couples that met in the hobby and fell in love and are still together. Don't fall for the cliché that all providers are damaged goods and train wrecks waiting to happen... even if they are damaged, sometimes when two damaged people find each other they create a bond that will never be broken.

My advice is to take it slow, don't get in over your head until you are sure your feelings are reciprocated. Don't rush things or push for a commitment prematurely. It will take time, but could be well worth it.

You know, I'm sure I'm not the only lady who dreams of somehow finding "Mr Right" who was strong enough to accept us despite being a provider and love us unconditionally. I know this is no fairy tale but it is possible for dreams to still come true.

You guys sound like a bunch of Karens. Don't listen to them. Listen to your heart. Originally Posted by KittyLamour

I don't judge based on the profession, I just go by prior experience. If I flip a quarter a hundred times and each time it lands heads, that's fine. Statistically incredibly unlikely it would not land tails during 100 flips, but it could theoretically happen. All I'm saying is... I've been seeing girls from this line of work for more than a decade. Each time I got "close" to one of them, it never worked out in my favor, and when I look back on it, it was always due to their behavior / decisions and not mine. I can improve on multiple facets of my life, for instance losing weight and learning to be more patient. But if you look at my interactions with my sexual partners I don't think you are going to find many women who would say anything along the lines of me being impolite, pushy, arrogant, or any number of other undesirable traits I've heard about other guys.

Like I said, I'm just pointing to prior experience. Not criticizing the work, as I've been confounded by plenty of women who are not formal SW too. My signature tag draws a distinction. If money is a non issue for the woman in question, then she's clearly pursuing something else about the guy such as his appearance or demeanor.
Just no. No-no! This is supposed to be fun!
Yolo, my friend....yolo.
  • BLM69
  • 05-17-2022, 08:44 PM
She's also in love! In love with his $! She's done her job and has him hooked $$$
When you arrive and she's fresh showered and smelling good .Well actually she just got done with another date before you.
Every woman will eventually piss you off. You will eventually piss off every woman. I recommend doing absolutely nothing different, just keep paying and going and one day, something will piss you off and you'll realize what a douche you almost were. Then you'll be Truly Grateful that you still have the freedom to move on to the next one, or go back to the last one, or do nothing at all.

This is "tough love" spoken to a stranger. Believe me I know of what I speak.
OP are you on testosterone therapy and they let your estrogen get too high? Emotional?

As you get wealthier, with age sometimes, it gets worse. The ladies will sniff out the money and suddenly they want to marry. If been successful in running far away from that, but fuck its hard as some are really good
  • BLM69
  • 05-17-2022, 10:01 PM
OP will end up with a whore, we all end up with whores that want $, maybe just a house and a nice car with the easy life. Go all in OP lol
I would just keep it professional! She would let you know if she wanted more out of the relationship.
  • Brot
  • 05-18-2022, 04:43 AM
I have genuine feelings for some of the ladies that come over and get nasty with me. The ones I have back take real pleasure in my attentions and sex and reciprocate. It is an incremental evolution that comes with trusting you are not going to cross either players lines.

Keep your boundaries and expectations in check as it does not necessarily mean they want to move in or father your children or even want to be seen in public with you. That and remember it works in both directions. I am revealing in a stunning mixed sugar that gets fucking jealous when I start talking about getting a wife. She also will drop everything to come see me and the only timer is her babysitter. I am already grieving the day when she moves on and it does not include me.
Keep the relationship casual and low expectations. I have had SW as friends and lovers over the years. The problem isn’t connecting with these women. The problem is trying to house break them ! Enjoy the connect and chemistry but don’t try to keep them as girlfriends. Heartbreak is all too common in these situations.
RUN AWAY - FAST
I went to a Wedding - they guy married a " working girl " - at a local hotel

the bar was also having a party and later the wedding mixed into the bar ...

15 guys that were in the bar walked up to the bride and gave her a kiss and gave the guy a thumbs up as they laughed

5 days later she got the itch and said the H with this marriage crap