What's your

I love quinoa salad. I'm considering switching to a ketogenic diet and that would involve cutting out quinoa because it has carbs though. I also can't eat salad dry.

My favorite food is probably hummus. I recently found a variation that calls for zucchini instead of chickpeas. Originally Posted by Lucipurr
Yessss. Quinoa is to die for..
Again making me hungry
Thinking what's the best food for supper tonight
Thinking what's the best food for supper tonight Originally Posted by Legacy69
for you

Rib eye steak and fresh cut fries with ranch Originally Posted by Amber Does
And a beer or two to wash it down
Naw I don't like beer. Jack and coke or Captain and Ginger. Or Stella Rosa Wine 🤗😋🤗j
A nice medium rare Delmomico Steak with asparagus, and warm piece of vanilla bread pudding with a scoop vanilla ice cream.... followed by AmberDoes sitting on my face. Yummmmmm
A nice medium rare Delmomico Steak with asparagus, and warm piece of vanilla bread pudding with a scoop vanilla ice cream.... followed by AmberDoes sitting on my face. Yummmmmm Originally Posted by dubstepper69
You're a pretty fine piece of meat yourself. I'd have you on a platter any day!
wings
Quinoa is to die for.. Originally Posted by Legacy69
Never witness such grain enthusiasm whew

Naw I don't like beer. Jack and coke or Captain and Ginger. Or Stella Rosa Wine 🤗😋🤗j Originally Posted by Amber Does
Captain and ginger? Wtf! Try a scotch and ginger or turn in your hobby card!
Korean esp kimchi. It's become almost like that Frank's Red Hot slogan for me ... "I put that shit on everything" lol.
You're a pretty fine piece of meat yourself. I'd have you on a platter any day! Originally Posted by Amber Does
+1
I know 17 is the legal age in NY state but Ive never seen an AD with that age on it ! Originally Posted by borderx
Go to a sugar baby site
FRIESSSS POTATOESSSSS