You only live once, right?

Don't forget to do a review!

Dayum Mokoa - Nautica can be my future x-wife anytime.

SF
which of course it is not, I'd think about a well known pair of SA legends who have recently had a doubles review posted about them. I'm sure you could negotiate 1.5 hrs with them for that money and you are guaranteed to be wobbly-kneed when you walk out of that room. But if muscles are what do it for ya...be sure and post a review!
Barneyrubble what in the world do you mean its not the "norm" around here now that was soooo unkind

BUT damnnnn $$$$ WOW is her punany made out of gold? With all those muscles she may just squeeze your weenie off...LOL

Just kidding to each there own some like it thick some like it thin whats important is if shes gonna do what needs to be done for the time you are paying to be in her presence. Or is she just gonna put you in a head lock.....
Nothing unkind in the least about that comment. Name one other bodybuilder in this area?
Oops MY BAD I understood that its not the "norm" to find a provider in here with a nice body..... It sure is hard to read sometimes what you guys mean and get it all misunderstood.....hmm wonder if that happens with the reviews some of us dont have bachelors in English gee even in Spanish for that much anyone have one in Chinese.....

Now back to eating lettuce with no ranch and doing pilates
There was no harm, Bibi. It is hard sometimes via the written word to tell what someone's meaning is.
We used to have a few in SA a year or so ago...one was MorganJayde...but I think she moved to the East Coast! She comes back to visit every now and then.

I know that Athena has been working out and she's looking really great...and Isabella has always been a hard body. Sometimes, all you need to do is some research and you would be surprised some of the treasures you'd find right under your nose...and at a very reasonable donation.
Too rich for my blood and honestly I prefer a soft lady or a tiny little spinner.
I agree the price is a little steep but if you got a muscle fetish than go for it. I have seen several body types but never anyone with this much muscle and I am curious but not $$$$ curious. Plus some of these chicks have larger than average clits which maybe a little intimidating for me lol.
Hey my clit has muscles!!! Ill make a deal how about $$$ and ill flex them for you LOL Thats 100 dollars savings and you can clip a coupon in the back of the other yellow page....

YUM!
thanks Bibi!
  • artax
  • 04-13-2010, 11:28 AM
i've seen figure power and would recommend- price is a steep, but like you said, she is a national level figure competitor you aren'r going to find very many with bodies like that available- if you don't find that type attractive that's another story- LASTLY- in San Antonio on backpage and I think here there are ads or reviews for a Rica and a Maribel who are both local and I think less expensive
We used to have a few in SA a year or so ago...one was MorganJayde...but I think she moved to the East Coast! She comes back to visit every now and then. Originally Posted by Likinikki
Wow, that is a blast from the past. Ah, the memories. Nothing like having a lady describe your evening as primal and raw.

Originally Posted by Bibi Joy

Holy Crap! I just realized that I have "Hit It".
looks like fun! please do a review!!!!
  • xfin
  • 04-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Do It!