Remedial Hooking: 101

• Toyz
  • 03-25-2014, 08:12 PM
Someone needs to pick-up the slack since Velvet Jones died from overexposure and is no longer offering his "How to be a High Paying Ho" class.

Originally Posted by cckid2006
"Do you wanna make 4 hunnert dolahs a day all wit out leavin the comfort of your own bed"? "Order mi book I wanna be a ho".
I wonder if that is the fake money that SLB was talking about in her thread in Co-Ed.

BTW, I think EFN and Toyz are secretly in love. That's why they constantly bicker.
You will also learn the valuable skill or putting your phone on silent or enabling airplane mode while you entertain your visitor. Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
But then how can she answer it while riding you? Yes, this happened, though not in Austin to it's everlasting credit.
But then how can she answer it while riding you? Yes, this happened, though not in Austin to it's everlasting credit. Originally Posted by Centaur
in the right context that might be kinda hot... but yeah I could see far more ways that would be a total buzzkill.
  • Toyz
  • 03-26-2014, 01:24 PM
I wonder if that is the fake money that SLB was talking about in her thread in Co-Ed.

BTW, I think EFN and Toyz are secretly in love. That's why they constantly bicker.
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
. Not true! And EFN would be the first to rebuke such a thought. Now I think personally & professionally we are lucky to have her. We just disagree on certain points and she takes offense to my writing style on occasion. Well within her right as a respected poster.

Maybe (or maybe not) she confuses ToYz the poster with me the person...and wonders why I am sometimes shall we say...opinionated?

I don't know about Toyz or love, but I am definitely in lust with Ms. EFN after meeting her the other day...

IJS
. Not true! And EFN would be the first to rebuke such a thought.... Originally Posted by Toyz

Really???? Hmmm.....because this is what the two of you sound like to me

^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^
Not much to add to that.
I don't know about Toyz or love, but I am definitely in lust with Ms. EFN after meeting her the other day...

IJS Originally Posted by Gentleman

I have to admit, she does look very good now that she is letting her hair grow out a little.

Oooops, sorry. Hijacking. Meanwhile, back to the topic of the thread...........
  • Toyz
  • 03-27-2014, 06:16 AM
Really???? Hmmm.....because this is what the two of you sound like to me

LMAO!

Toyz, don't forget to show them to use this product

I took about a year off to attend to some personal matters in my civvie life & came back to such a mess in the ATX hobby scene. Rates escalating through the roof, Tuna Twat outbreaks, RockerRick permanently banned, Pussy Mafia running amok & out of control, Celebrity Hoogars, Homer in Love...WTF ATX? Originally Posted by Toyz

I miss rockerrick

Mafia lmfao WAY OUTTA CONTROL (see ban)

Homer in love- baby time hmmmm

Atx sure has changed wow!!!!!
It's not really a joke in some places:

"An enterprising association of sex workers in Barcelona has angered some of Spain's most prominent feminists by offering an "intro to prostitution" course in response to what its members say is a growing number of women turning to sex work in the wake of Spain's financial crisis.
At a cost of €45 (£37) a person, the four-hour intensive course for aspiring sex workers was held last month by the Asociación de Profesionales del Sexo, a group of eight sex workers who lobby for better rights for those in the industry."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...conomic-crisis
Toyz, don't forget to show them to use this product

Originally Posted by John_Dough
Keeping your Mimsy from smelling like old socks and kippered snacks since 1939. Oh god, hilarious.
Someone needs to pick-up the slack since Velvet Jones died from overexposure and is no longer offering his "How to be a High Paying Ho" class.

Originally Posted by cckid2006