Trump Picks Reince Priebus As Chief of Staff

I'm wary of his choice. Priebus is an establishment politician, it doesn't matter that he's Republican. He's also close to Paul Ryan. I understand if he did this to appease the establishment so it would make it easier for his agenda. However, one of the big reasons Trump won was his anti establishment stance. We'll have to see how this works out. Originally Posted by Evie Doll
You might want to rethink your evaluation ... Priebus will follow Trump's direction and principles. If he doesn't, he will be gone.

To effectively and efficiently raze a skyscraper one must know the internal structure and be familiar with the engineering.

Also, you might want to revisit the Priebus history when you "assume" him to be an "insider" or part of "the establishment." Don't be fooled AGAIN by the media hype.
Also, you might want to revisit the Priebus history when you "assume" him to be an "insider" or part of "the establishment." Don't be fooled AGAIN by the media hype. Originally Posted by LexusLover
so, what's Priebus dna on this?

I know he's the money & organizer guy who runs (in this case, ran) RNC. He apparently did a fine job, much better than michael steele.
so, what's Priebus dna on this?

I know he's the money & organizer guy who runs (in this case, ran) RNC. He apparently did a fine job, much better than michael steele. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Distinguish his performance from that of the DNC "Chairpersons" who were essentially banished for their dishonesty and lack of integrity. They are corrupt, like HillaryNoMore.

Priebus is a "mechanic" who keeps his mouth shut until it's appropriate to speak!

If you think for one second he didn't know what was happening "on the ground," well .... I'll just leave it at that. The "intellectually superior" establishment candidates and media were measuring the drapes days/weeks before November 8 for the Clintons. The were clueless, which is why Obaminable couldn't get "his people" to the polls to vote for his "pick"! The HillaryNoMore Establishment Train pulled all the stops and steamed along with her "ground game" that was touted as being 2nd to none, when Priebus kept quiet and churned out the vote for the Republicans AND Trump.

The DNC was about electing "the First Woman President"! Priebus was about helping the loyal Republican candidates on the local, state, and national level. And more importantly he's the bridge between Trump and Congress. He rightfully distanced himself publicly from Trump when Trump was "over the top," but at the same time the rank and file voters were not as "outraged" as the media had hoped by hammering Trump daily for his expressed attitudes and behavior (from 20-30 years ago). (Were the posters on this board actually "outraged" at Trump talking about rubbing pussy?)
Trump made a wise choice with Preibus. Even if you want to make the argument that he is an "establishment" Republican, for the role of Chief of Staff you really want someone who is at least somewhat plugged into the machine and knows how to run it and get things done. There are some positions that just can't be filled by clueless newbies to the political scene.
Distinguish his performance from that of the DNC "Chairpersons" who were essentially banished for their dishonesty and lack of integrity. They are corrupt, like HillaryNoMore.

Priebus is a "mechanic" who keeps his mouth shut until it's appropriate to speak!

If you think for one second he didn't know what was happening "on the ground," well .... I'll just leave it at that. The "intellectually superior" establishment candidates and media were measuring the drapes days/weeks before November 8 for the Clintons. The were clueless, which is why Obaminable couldn't get "his people" to the polls to vote for his "pick"! The HillaryNoMore Establishment Train pulled all the stops and steamed along with her "ground game" that was touted as being 2nd to none, when Priebus kept quiet and churned out the vote for the Republicans AND Trump.

The DNC was about electing "the First Woman President"! Priebus was about helping the loyal Republican candidates on the local, state, and national level. And more importantly he's the bridge between Trump and Congress. He rightfully distanced himself publicly from Trump when Trump was "over the top," but at the same time the rank and file voters were not as "outraged" as the media had hoped by hammering Trump daily for his expressed attitudes and behavior (from 20-30 years ago). (Were the posters on this board actually "outraged" at Trump talking about rubbing pussy?) Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1
I don't know much about Steve Bannon because I don't read breitbart regularly, but given how much the libtards demonize the guy I was surprised to learn he has a Harvard MBA and worked for a stint at Goldman Sachs.

Hey Louie... got a link? Not many Harvard MBAs call themselves Leninists. Originally Posted by lustylad
Bannon was also a naval officer and was a special advisor to the Chief of Naval operations at the Pentagon. He's a pretty impressive guy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Bannon
Bannon calls himself a Leninist Originally Posted by BigLouie
I was a "Lennonist" too until he fucked Yoko and then fucked up the Beatles.
Bannon was also a naval officer and was a special advisor to the Chief of Naval operations at the Pentagon. He's a pretty impressive guy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Bannon Originally Posted by bambino
The losers have to marginalize and trash someone selected by the winner!

Humor them!

A difference between their candidate and Trump IS that Trump didn't need to see the questions before the debate.

He also doesn't need help selecting his staff. And hopefully he will tweet them to mind their own fucking business. I wouldn't even expect him to say: "I won!" Everyone already knows that, and the one's who don't, don't count anyway.

The DNC was about electing "the First Woman President"! Priebus was about helping the loyal Republican candidates on the local, state, and national level. And more importantly he's the bridge between Trump and Congress. He rightfully distanced himself publicly from Trump when Trump was "over the top," but at the same time the rank and file voters were not as "outraged" as the media had hoped by hammering Trump daily for his expressed attitudes and behavior (from 20-30 years ago). (Were the posters on this board actually "outraged" at Trump talking about rubbing pussy?) Originally Posted by LexusLover

In short, Priebus is Trump's Goring, whereas Bannon is Trump's Goebbels.

In short, Priebus is Trump's Goring, whereas Bannon is Trump's Goebbels. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
It'll be ok, wolfie. Get some therapy and a crying towel.
In short, Priebus is Trump's Goring, whereas Bannon is Trump's Goebbels.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Trump won't take away your earned tax credit. Relax.
It'll be ok, wolfie. Get some therapy and a crying towel. Originally Posted by LexusLover
and eye drops.
Trump won't take away your earned tax credit. Relax. Originally Posted by bambino
So that means that I can eat my daily bread in silence.

and eye drops. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It'll be ok, wolfie. Get some therapy and a crying towel. Originally Posted by LexusLover