Providers: What is the Biggest Load You Have Encountered?

• ~Ze~
  • 07-14-2011, 08:44 PM
I carried a cord of wood in the back of my pickup once. Another time it was a sofa...

I am sure others have bigger trucks, or trailers.. and can out do my vanilla stories.
Ladies! Please take this seriously. We're talking about the largest money shots in hobby history!! Remember, it's the money shots that, well, bring in the $$$! Lol!!!

Chica chaser: A coffee cup full would be considered grossly abnormal. It would only be possible for a stallion-not a young, hung guy, but a horse!!!
Love the metaphor, Ze! But lets keep this thread about one thing and one thing only-mega loads!!!!!
There are guys who can practically fill a coffee cup. Most heavy cummers can do at least half a cup. I think half a cup is average for a normal heavy cummers.
I think this thread is a load of (insert word here). Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
Crap
You mean a Styrofoam coffee cup? A regular size coffee cup would be unreal! Ladies, please set us straight already!!!
Johnny, I think Ze has had guys cum heavy in her pick up truck from the way she responded. Is that true Ze?
No. I think Ze meant she has accommodated rather large men and thin men in her Greek Isle.

Sweet N Little: Please keep comments and biases to yourself. We are trying to start an interesting thread. Don't detract.
Johnny, I dont know why but I think discussing cum load size is making the gals very nervous. Some gals take load size personally and when guys just put out a few drops, they feel they have failed
Very Funny. Remember, they call it the money shot for a reason-it's considered the most important part of a film. It is most certainly not the most important part of a sexual encounter, but I feel it would make for a good discussion topic as their are women from around the world on this site that have experienced men from around the world.
Perhaps in retrospect I shouldn't have used "load". I kinda setup myself up for the jokes. Let's rephrase: "What's the biggest cumshot you've seen?"
It is the payoff for sure. Most nympho women want the largest load they can get. Most women get very turned on watching a man shoot a mega load and for women who swallow, a mega load is hitting the jackpot
No. I think Ze meant she has accommodated rather large men and thin men in her Greek Isle.

Sweet N Little: Please keep comments and biases to yourself. We are trying to start an interesting thread. Don't detract. Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
Well pardon me, I guess the interest of Styrofoam cups of of cum went right over my head ...
Carry on
Well put, whitechocolate. I just wish some of the providers on this site would get on board and dish. After all, the bigger the load, the bigger the compliment. Unless, of course, the client is just naturally a shooter!
Very funny, Sweet N Little. Chica Chaser was simply making a joke. If you feel his comment was too frivolous, why don't you share a story about a mega load you have witnessed? I imagine a beautiful woman like yourself has coaxed some pretty monster loads in her lifetime!