Now this is about TEXAS

Great photo though. You should go into acting......or step dancing.
Great photo though. You should go into acting......or step dancing. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And you should work even more closely with your buddy, Hanoi COG, as he travels from stall to stall greeting male travelers at the Salina Bus Station men's restroom.

You two can take the "restroom attendant" profession to a new level.
And you should work even more closely with your buddy, Hanoi COG, as he travels from stall to stall greeting male travelers at the Salina Bus Station men's restroom.

You two can take the "restroom attendant" profession to a new level. Originally Posted by bigtex
Here is your song, BJtex. Written special for you...LOL

Here is your song, BJtex. Written special for you...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I see your head is bobbing up and down in JD Idiot's lap again. Hanoi COG is going to get jealous!
#1: Could it be that Eric Holder is the Attorney General of the entire United States of America ...

#2: "Don't mess with Texas!" Originally Posted by bigtex
#1: No, he's not. That has been demonstrated repeatedly since he's been the AG.

#2: Yes, you are correct. Perhaps he should go to school on what that means.
Eric Holder is the Attorney General of the entire United States of America Originally Posted by bigtex
No, he's not. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Shall we start the wagering at a paltry $5 Benjis?

FYI From WIKI: "Eric Himpton Holder, Jr. (born January 21, 1951) is the 82nd Attorney General of the United States, in office since 2009. Holder, serving in the administration of President Barack Obama."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder

Game! Set! Match!
Shall we start the wagering at a paltry $5 Benjis?

FYI From WIKI: "Eric Himpton Holder, Jr. (born January 21, 1951) is the 82nd Attorney General of the United States, in office since 2009. Holder, serving in the administration of President Barack Obama."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder

Game! Set! Match! Originally Posted by bigtex
You and I obviously have different "definitions" regarding a lot of things, ....

.... this one is no exception. I think the key words in your "cute and pastie" are...

"Holder, serving in the administration of President Barack Obama."

He's "serving" Obaminable's administration and doing Obaminable's hatchet work.

I recognize that's tough to represent ALL of the people of the United States, but he is tasked with that responsibility and oath.... not only as the AG, but as an attorney, period.

I suppose you need examples. Here's one:

As the AG for the United States ... what did he do about that?

We know what he did about this:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...dPTsWaTyJy48CJ

"Attorney General Eric Holder was in a familiar spot yesterday: testifying before the House Judiciary Committee, dodging and weaving and otherwise doing his best imitation of Sgt. Schultz from the old TV show “Hogan’s Heroes”: I know nothing."

See those last three words: That just about sums him up.

"Game Set Match"?? ... Friend, you aren't even out of the locker room yet.

How ever does he have time to fret about Texas voting patterns?

Is Pennsylvania "sewn up" for Hillary?

And strike THREE!

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...a-party-groups

The Washington Examiner reported that an IRS agent told congressional investigators that the agency is still discriminating against Tea Party and conservative groups applying for 501(c)(4) tax-exempt status, despite long-standing claims by the Obama administration that the discrimination ended in May 2012."

This political hatchet tool you call the AG of the United States of America sits on his hands while his buddy's do what they want, when they want, and how they want. He's a hack from the word go. Not to mention a liar.
I take that to mean that are 'on' for the "paltry $5 benjis."

That being the case, it has truly been a pleasure taking your money!

Remind me to set up another appt with the adorable Ashley Anders. Her name is next on my dance card.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=156032:
I take that to mean that we are 'on' for the paltry $5 benjis"

That being the case, it has truly been a pleasure taking your money!

Remind me to set up another appt with the adorable Ashley Anders. Her name is next on my dance card. Originally Posted by bigtex
When I bet you anything, you'll know it. There won't be any vagueness about it.

Like I said .. you and I have a difference in definition ..

.... you seem to focus on banners and titles ...

I focus on substance. As for Anders, enjoy yourself on your own money. Like I do.

And don't give me any of that wimpy, blog shit about me refusing to pay a bet.

There was no bet, so no winning, so no refusal to pay. You are "bigger" than that. With all due respect.
When I bet you anything, you'll know it. There won't be any vagueness about it.

Like I said .. you and I have a difference in definition ..

I focus on substance. As for Anders, enjoy yourself on your own money. Like I do.

And don't give me any of that wimpy, blog shit about me refusing to pay a bet.

There was no bet, so no winning, so no refusal to pay. You are "bigger" than that. With all due respect. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not to worry, I will forward to you by PM the payoff instructions!
Not to worry, I will forward to you by PM the payoff instructions! Originally Posted by bigtex
And by PM I will forward you "instructions" on what do with your "payoff instructions"!

And if you need any help with that task, ask Anders. I suspect she will accommodate you!
BT -- maybe if you offer LL a way out?
  • CJ7
  • 08-11-2013, 10:06 AM
No, he's not. (the AG) That has been demonstrated repeatedly since he's been the AG

dumbass
BT -- maybe if you offer LL a way out? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since I was never "in" ... don't need to get "out"! Can you grasp that concept, YR?

Even BT has the snap to figure that out! Or is he looking for a "free ride"?

Pssst: LL posted:

"#1: No, he's not. That has been demonstrated repeatedly since he's been the AG."

and then

"Like I said .. you and I have a difference in definition ..

I focus on substance."

Now, YR, are you a "title guy" or a "substance guy"? Or does it depend on what side you're on?
BT -- maybe if you offer LL a way out? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He could always accompany Hanoi COG to Beautiful Downtown Damascus. I would gladly pay for their one way tickets.