You guys wanted new pics?

Gotta love a provider who not only shows her face but has one worth showing. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Some of us have faces worth showing but have RW identities to hide. If I had a dollar for every time a hobbyist said, "wow, you're really beautiful," well, I'd have a whole lot of dollars.
Some of us have faces worth showing but have RW identities to hide. If I had a dollar for every time a hobbyist said, "wow, you're really beautiful," well, I'd have a whole lot of dollars. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
You are very pretty

I get the same all the time, but have RW identity to hide too. There is no doubt if I could post face pics my buisness would increase. Oh well.

Hugs and kisses to us under the radar girls !!!
Nikki thank you for your pics, they are a breath of fresh air in this Forum. I am very lucky to have seen that beautiful face BCD!
Gotta love a provider who not only shows her face but has one worth showing. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Thank you

Some of us have faces worth showing but have RW identities to hide. If I had a dollar for every time a hobbyist said, "wow, you're really beautiful," well, I'd have a whole lot of dollars. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
You are very pretty

I get the same all the time, but have RW identity to hide too. There is no doubt if I could post face pics my buisness would increase. Oh well.

Hugs and kisses to us under the radar girls !!! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
It is understandable that some can not show that beautiful face they were blessed with. I know a few girls that are stunning but due to family or whatever they choose to not show it.

I happen to be one of those ladies who just doesn't care who knows what I do.
If someone chooses not to come do business with me (rw business not hobby) then so be it... Plenty of others out there that will... Certain cities I may choose not to show my face (small towns) just because it is easy to be recognized and could cause problems. As far as family, eh either they except it or don't.

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Nikki! Originally Posted by tzv13
And thank you!

Nikki thank you for your pics, they are a breath of fresh air in this Forum. I am very lucky to have seen that beautiful face BCD! Originally Posted by Little Monster

yes, and I hope to see yours again
knock knock Penny knock knock Penny knock knock Penny
  • Bach
  • 07-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Good stuff Nikki!
Good stuff Nikki! Originally Posted by Bach
Thank you!
Those gifs are the best! Like mini vids of the awesomeness. :P
I happen to be one of those ladies who just doesn't care who knows what I do. Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Commendable and takes guts!
Commendable and takes guts! Originally Posted by avalanche16
To be fair to the other ladies her situation may be totally different.
Those gifs are the best! Like mini vids of the awesomeness. :P Originally Posted by safebet2007
Glad you are enjoying them!

Commendable and takes guts! Originally Posted by avalanche16

To be fair to the other ladies her situation may be totally different. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Yes, I own my own business. For those that have not got to know me, I have my own web design business outside of this. I do not have to interact with my clients face to face and if I do, it does not bother me one bit if they know what I do. I actually get a lot of my business from those I meet in the hobby. As far as family knowing, those who don't like it are no longer in my life. Their loss not mine. Those who can live with it are still in my life. I don't believe it is anyone place to judge another person. If you choose not to socialize or be part of someones life due to the choices they make in their life (that can not effect you in any way) then you don't deserve to be in that persons life.
^I really wish I were this bold^
It would save me from a lot of bs and lies.
^I really wish I were this bold^
It would save me from a lot of bs and lies. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I am sure it gets old... Like I said, I understand some gotta do it...
I just couldn't do it... Too much to keep up with.
^^^ Yep and thats why its so commendable. @windinhishair

I understand that many cannot be this open about it but it helps us hobbyist tremendously when we have the ability to see the entire package.
^^^ @windinhishair

I understand that many cannot be this open about it but it helps us hobbyist tremendously when we have the ability to see the entire package. Originally Posted by avalanche16

No argument there.