oops, sorry, I didn't realize:(

Countdown to the whosdair response..... Originally Posted by Doove
  • GP
  • 12-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Hey, I see doove. Nice find!
My inbox is jammed!

Wd both of those pics are highly disturbing O_o
Lexxxy,

Hope all is cleared up now w/your phone!!

DD
I was thinking a permaban Originally Posted by GP
well dang I hope that don't carryover.

DD, BB and rooster, errrrr just in case can I come back as OhStrangeDick??????

just askin LOL

Tom or Harry would just not work ya know. opps wrong thread on that sorry
Incessant taste-challenged personal hounding can get pretty tedious.
  • GP
  • 12-28-2012, 02:01 PM
It can, but if you look very closely, you can see the humor in it. Just don't take things too seriously and things become much clearer.
Humor is one thing, but I'm old-fashioned and would prefer less personal animosity.
The most successful business people will more readily describe their challenges and weaknesses, rather than boast about achievements

I've said my peace. Each of us have our own sense of decorum.
Humor is one thing, but I'm old-fashioned and would prefer less personal animosity. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I've said my peace. Each of us have our own sense of decorum. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
hahahaa.....sure thing jack

Lexxxy
✯On My Knees Waiting✯

My Showcase
My Showcase My ShowCase - New York - Upstate
My ECCIE Reviews

Duh JB you just sunk to a brand new low that I didn't even know existed until now.
You sure think you know a lot about me, you are so clueless and full of shit. You talk about my body which you have never seen, you make clueless ignorant comments about me every chance you get, and you accuse me of the most ridiculous things ever. You do nothing but talk out your ass. Find a new hobby that doesn't include harassment and speculation about strangers, move on, you're a sad little troll. I'm sincerely sorry that your life is so terrible that you have to live on here and shit talk strangers to feel better about how pathetic you are but move along now. Go play some world of warcraft or whatever your kind does to feel better about who they really are.
"Get mah name outta ya mouf bisch"
Incessant taste-challenged personal hounding can get pretty tedious. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
ya GP, just ban me and get it over with .......................

errrr is this ecrap or icky??????

ahhhhh ops sorry
Just one more comment from me before I overstay my welome:

It might be helpful to look at each thread and see who threw the first stone.