More New Experiences..A fuzzy head...The memories of a Massage Table, Dungeon with a Cross and a big piece of red meat oozing the juices.....

Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0648.JPG (140.4 KB, 55 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0643.JPG (230.3 KB, 55 views)
Thanks, Damon. Now I'm craving meat.
looks delish!! interesting rub
Thanks, Damon. Now I'm craving meat. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Let's talk...
Now I'm craving meat. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
uhhh....... Never Mind..... Damon will cover this one I'm sure.....

looks delish!! interesting rub Originally Posted by motorboating
Who mentioned her rub?

Finally a little clarification..... Tried to have a little fun with a post and several buddies seem to think I lost it and got tied up and spanked....

Although for another dinner invite as wonderful las this one was I might go through some hurdles if necessary!
looks delish!! interesting rub Originally Posted by motorboating
It even looks kind of like the one in this picture.

But I like my meat a little more rare. And with special sauces. Like this.

Let's talk... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
I've been told I talk too much. I should probably just go ahead and put something in my mouth. That should keep me quiet.
uhhh....... Never Mind..... Damon will cover this one I'm sure.....

Who mentioned her rub?

Finally a little clarification..... Tried to have a little fun with a post and several buddies seem to think I lost it and got tied up and spanked....

Although for another dinner invite as wonderful las this one was I might go through some hurdles if necessary! Originally Posted by Whispers
Slut.

I've been told I talk too much. I should probably just go ahead and put something in my mouth. That should keep me quiet. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Well, I suppose mumbling will do...
Whispers is a slut for potatoes.
Whispers is a slut for potatoes. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
yup.... cheesiest potatoes with mushrooms as well!.... your missing your calling girl........

Ya know..... When the SO moves out and Casa De Whispers / Home for Wayward Waitresses and Strippers opens for business.......

the young ladies.. many of them single moms... will need proper dietary consideration... I mentioned a House Mom opening in the budget......

Your a giving person.. you might consider some nonprofit good for the soul work and come help me run the place!