correct advertising in fort worth providers

The FW Provider's forum's rules state that a lady can post there if she is available for incall or outcall in FW, so most of the Dallas ladies that post there are following the guidelines. It's a waste of effort, though, since if a guy is going to look for an outcall to FW he likely will go to the bigger pond that is Dallas, and go fishing there.
Originally Posted by TinMan
I didn't have time to proof this before I hit 'submit'. I should have clarified that the 'waste of effort' was meant for those ladies who post in the FW ad section when they only offer outcalls to Tarrant County. I still believe it's a useful forum for ladies who live and work in the western half of the metroplex.

For fellow grammar-obsessed members, I know I also misused 'their' instead of 'there' later in that same post. Please don't kick me out of the club.
I would get a incall but I literally have like four guys who have asked so its not something on my top of the to do list if more were to contact me that would be awesome because my home is in ftw
Maybe try with a hotel first? Get four guys to tentatively schedule before you book the room, then advertise your availability and see if you can expand on that.

If you live here, it may not even take 4 clients to make that work.

Dunno, just an idea....
Brooke,
What if you do a "tour" in Ft Worth? Check with Grace Preston and see how she set it up and the success.
I would be scheduling time!
Yeah.. I'd recommend at least doing a 2 or 3 day "tour" in Ft. Worth. My visit here is decent... and you're way younger and thinner than I am-- I'd imagine you'd do well.
I offer outcalls out that way now but have been apprehensive about advertising in the ft worth ad section because i dont want to be one of those girls that clutters the forum without having a physical incall there.

Maybe i too will follow graces lead and schedule a mini trip out there as i have been considering it.
Yea Jules! I call dibs on the 7am time slot!

Get an incall and clutter the ads section!
I offer outcalls out that way now but have been apprehensive about advertising in the ft worth ad section because i dont want to be one of those girls that clutters the forum without having a physical incall there.

Maybe i too will follow graces lead and schedule a mini trip out there as i have been considering it. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules, I don't speak for anyone but myself, but if you will outcall to Fort Worth then I not only think you should be able to advertise in the FTW section I wish you would advertise there. My only complaint has been with Dallas providers that advertised in the FTW section that wouldn't even do an outcall here.

I am very aware of that big town just to the east of us. I am a recovering Dallasite myself. I had a lot of fun living there for almost 20 years in my 20's and 30's. There is a sign on a column in the 2nd best BBQ restaurant in Fort Worth that perfectly states my feelings one the subject.

"LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LIVE IN DALLAS"

So come on over please. If anyone says anything tell them I said it was okay. LOL
As a Fort worth guy, I find that there are plenty of nice quality providers right here in cow-town and mid-cities. Originally Posted by HDnTX
I concur
I concur Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I concur as well. But 360 isn't the Iron Curtain. Some days I wish it was, but I don't wish that to keep the Dallas County providers from visiting. Some days I would draw that line at 820 but we can't be Tarrant County xenophobes. I guess we could, but the Thai food is a lot better over there.
I would get a incall but I literally have like four guys who have asked so its not something on my top of the to do list if more were to contact me that would be awesome because my home is in ftw Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
I'm in Baby...whenever ur here...for u r totally what the doctor ordered Sweet Brook. 😜
I have wondered why the midcities is not the best choice.. Do you Fort Worth guys think that would help out? They still could pull some Dallas business. Just not far enough west?
I have wondered why the midcities is not the best choice.. Do you Fort Worth guys think that would help out? They still could pull some Dallas business. Just not far enough west? Originally Posted by diddleman
I always stipulate this to the ladies... that n in-call in the middle would get them a lot more business...but most don't seem to agree with me...😞...so I've pretty much given up trying...
I've done Mid-Cities, and I've done Ft. Worth... there really is very minimal difference between the two most of the time. The road construction on most of the roads along the HEB area really screwed the pooch for a while.
I'm in fort worth I'm originally from Dallas but come to fort worth alot