StormyStaxxx NCNS

I quit reading after that...you did this to yourself... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Completely agree. I should have moved on sooner and given another girl the $. At least now I can do that and all I have lost is time.
Not really since there are lots of providers. It go ahead try to get your free sex Mr. White Knight. Let us all know how that works out for you.

Standing up for a provider who sees you as a source of income while belittling your fellow hobbyists who lost to help protect other hobbyists is pretty stupid. I bet you get lots of free sex eh? Originally Posted by gtoman
LMAO! Moi a White Knight? That's fucking hilarious. Ask all the providers that frequent the boards. They will tell you that I am not White Knight material. If I wanted free sex, I would become a pimp or try out for moderator pussy. Please!

Did I stand up for this provider? I said her tattoos are ugly. Mmmmm, sure sounds like I am in support. It's not my problem that you lost out on GPS pussy and that you are butt hurt about it. Grow the fuck up, grow a pair, and move on!
Yeah, they all have them. No question there. However, your comment about me making rude comments about ALL providers is completely incorrect. Nice try. Originally Posted by gtoman
Any isn't all man! Any means whoever is on your radar. You don't seem to discriminate.
all I have lost is time. Originally Posted by gtoman
And face. You made yourself look like a fool in front of the entire Eccie world.
In front of the what???
but she never responds to my texts or pm's nowadays. Originally Posted by Kraid
She's been houstonized. Didn't she come from the Dallas market?
In front of the what??? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Meanwhile... I am still LMAO
My forum comments about who exactly? I sure haven't said anything about her.

Edit: and why keep making appointments with me if that is the case? Originally Posted by gtoman
Not playing devil's advocate here, but if she set an actual date and time with him, then failed to follow through or at least give a reason as to why she couldn't, it's ncns.

At the least she could have texted him morning of to let him know she wasn't comfortable going through with the sesh.

The only time I would advocate a ncns, is if the provider gets intel the guy is legitimately dangerous before he shows up.

Sorry that happened to you. I had one last week (my first in over 6 months) and it is annoying as all hell.

The only time I would advocate a ncns, is if the provider gets intel the guy is legitimately dangerous or a douchebag before he shows up.
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I fixed this for you.
Despite however you want to try and spin it Wolfy...it is still NCNS. She can claim whatever she wants after the fact, but it is still NCNS

And if you want to say "douchebags" then you are referring to every guy on here.
Any isn't all man! Any means whoever is on your radar. You don't seem to discriminate. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

If you think that then you obviously fail to see patterns. Life is an observational science.
Not playing devil's advocate here, but if she set an actual date and time with him, then failed to follow through or at least give a reason as to why she couldn't, it's ncns.

At the least she could have texted him morning of to let him know she wasn't comfortable going through with the sesh.

The only time I would advocate a ncns, is if the provider gets intel the guy is legitimately dangerous before he shows up.

Sorry that happened to you. I had one last week (my first in over 6 months) and it is annoying as all hell. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Precisely.

And if you want to say "douchebags" then you are referring to every guy on here. Originally Posted by gtoman
Lols, not every guy.
Despite however you want to try and spin it Wolfy...it is still NCNS. She can claim whatever she wants after the fact, but it is still NCNS

And if you want to say "douchebags" then you are referring to every guy on here. Originally Posted by gtoman
I am not saying it isn't NCNS!!!! Damn, what is wrong with you today??? Not every lurker likes to post or talk shit about people. If you are going dish it out, you better know how to take it too or that there are consequences for it. Every dog has his day and apparently yours was today. BTW, I said "douchebag" in the singular. Quit putting words into my mouth.