Congratulations ASTROS!!!!!

I've been waiting over 40 years to say these words in the same sentence: Houston Astros are World Champions!!!

A65
Way to go Astros, a very well deserved World Series Championship!!! .....
  • harry
  • 11-02-2017, 02:36 PM
Astros win! Astros win! Thank you Astros for bringing a World Series Championship to Texas!
Congratulations to the Houston Astros for winning one of the hardest fought World Series in my short memory. You guys are Houston's Heros!
Well earned! They did that shit!

Verlander probably didn't take the team plane home. He stayed in LA for an all night fuckfest with his girl Kate Upton and will meet everyone at the parade tomorrow. LOL!!
Way to go Astros!!!!! This could be the beginning of “The Big Orange Machine”!!

I was a little kid and remember the big red machine, I think this team is even better with the addition of a stellar closer.

I love living in a championship city!!!!
Well earned! They did that shit!

Verlander probably didn't take the team plane home. He stayed in LA for an all night fuckfest with his girl Kate Upton and will meet everyone at the parade tomorrow. LOL!! Originally Posted by kerwil62

I dont blame him...... Id have an all night fuck fest with her also.......!

It was announced earlier this afternoon that Japanese pitching/hitting sensation Shohei Otani has chosen to play for the Los Angeles Angels ..... so how about the Astros one-upping them now by trading for the Marlins' outfielder Giancarlo Stanton? ..... there's a very interesting article at crawfishboxes.com about how if Jim Crane is serious about really wanting him, how the Astros could make it all work salary wise .....
Not worth the money.
Would rather the Stros spend the $$ on a pitcher
  • bbkid
  • 12-09-2017, 06:03 AM
Not worth the money. Originally Posted by pyramider
^^^ this ^^^

Would rather the Stros spend the $$ on a pitcher Originally Posted by romroos
Yep
Stanton and his 200 mil plus salary is apparently going to the Yankees. Not all money is smart money.