ncns info on a hobbyiest not provider WOW

• ivan
  • 07-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Free advertising that is
Please post his handle to prevent us from dealing with him. Thank you
  • zme
  • 07-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Seems like too many people are jumping to conclusions about Ashton not posting the handle - it is quite likely that as a new poster she is nervous about any repercussions since she is not sure how others would react. I see people abusing others on these boards for minor reasons all the time.

Having said that - what most people are saying is right, Ashton: you really need to provide the hobbyists handle. If he thinks he has a different side to the story he is free to respond. Barring the most extreme circumstances NCNS is totally crass and disrespectful and you don't improve the situation by keeping him anonymous.
it was me, Dam O'Hara airport. I had a transfer there and ended up flying home.
I told you to avoid Chicago you cheap bastard.
Seems like too many people are jumping to conclusions about Ashton not posting the handle - it is quite likely that as a new poster she is nervous about any repercussions since she is not sure how others would react. I see people abusing others on these boards for minor reasons all the time. Originally Posted by zme
They just want her to continue her journey...towards a good outcome.
.......or maybe there wasn't a NCNS......and this is a "pity me" threAD....ijs
Perhaps you should post the guy's handle so this thread isn't completely useless...
After she posts a vague alert on a guy and then says oops, wrong guy, who is gonna believe she can get this one right?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=490815

Seems like a drama queen to me, ijs...
Oh just take my offer and say it was me
Shucks! That really grinds my gears. Had this happen earlier this week. Had to cancel due to intoxication...pm his handle hun...
I'm gonna cut a girl a break if she elects not to drive while intoxicated just to come sell me some pussy. I won't be happy that she drank knowing that we had an appointment, but I'm gonna respect her decision. Of course, they can tell you that, and the real reason might be entirely different.
.......or maybe there wasn't a NCNS......and this is a "pity me" threAD....ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
They just want her to continue her journey...towards a good outcome....for them.
.......or maybe there wasn't a NCNS......and this is a "pity me" threAD....ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
After she posts a vague alert on a guy and then says oops, wrong guy, who is gonna believe she can get this one right?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=490815

Seems like a drama queen to me, ijs... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

I was thinking the same thing. Its funny how out of town providers cry this foul more than anyone else, yet never produce any handles.

At first I thought maybe it was a pimp(s) booking with them and NCNSing but none of these providers are woman enough to post the handles so we have no clue if it is lots of guys who are doing this, or if it is just one guy.

At this point I think these threads are bullshit and these provider are just calling wolf. I have been working in Houston for 5 years and this NCNS stuff really is not that bad at all.

I get maybe 1 or 2 a month and when I do, I always post the guys handle in the ladies area which is EXACTLY what these providers should be doing if this is "really" happening too them.