Do providers ever give freebies?

• !VI!
  • 12-12-2015, 09:23 AM
All the time, especially if I'm just horny I've reached my texable limit for the month
No to self talk to VI! About the time she runs out of texts for the month ;-)
All the time, especially if I'm just horny I've reached my texable limit for the month Originally Posted by !VI!
you crack me up
Had a fairly well known provider call me and say that she double booked her incall and that it screwed another provider out of a session. So she said she felt bad and that if I would just pay the other girl that she would do a double with her. so I got 2 for the piece of one. Does that count?
It's all relative to revenue. Nothing is free in this life man, come on. It's always business, always. Why would it be free here and not anywhere else? How many times have you gone to the same fucking McDonalds? Do they give you anything free? Get real man. Don't be so fucking stupid. If your business is worth throwing you a freebie, they can calculate that shit. They aren't stupid. Wake up dude.
I was counting the donation out after one session (my second with her), and she said "Oh, that's okay." Didn't have the crudity (or presence of mind) to ask "What's okay?" so now I'm left to wonder.
  • L.A.
  • 12-13-2015, 07:19 AM
It's all relative to revenue. Nothing is free in this life man, come on. It's always business, always. Why would it be free here and not anywhere else? How many times have you gone to the same fucking McDonalds? Do they give you anything free? Get real man. Don't be so fucking stupid. If your business is worth throwing you a freebie, they can calculate that shit. They aren't stupid. Wake up dude. Originally Posted by userb1
Charming.
To be honest, I have asked myself a different form of this question many times. Do I "want" or would I ever take a freebie? I don't think I would for a variety of reasons. I think I may find myself in the minority on this one, lol!
I once won a contest and someone else paid for the session but I don't think that counts. I have had extended time so still not free but I think it happened because we were having so much fun neither of us watched the clock.

It's always the same caution - never ask for it or expect it. It's so much more fun when it's a surprise.
It's all relative to revenue. Nothing is free in this life man, come on. It's always business, always. Why would it be free here and not anywhere else? How many times have you gone to the same fucking McDonalds? Do they give you anything free? Get real man. Don't be so fucking stupid. If your business is worth throwing you a freebie, they can calculate that shit. They aren't stupid. Wake up dude. Originally Posted by userb1
I have a feeling you don't have many friends.
I try to be as fair as possible and try to run this as professional business but there have been times where I just royally messed up!! And I have given 2 or 3 freebies.
But of course from time to time if I am running late or have an issue I will always make the situation right if it's a discount, something special like a home cooked meal or dinner whatever it takes to rectify the situation.
A little responsibility and a knowledge goes a long way Originally Posted by LolaBrea
That is a very classy attitude.

And to the op; I am another who has had the offer, but never taken advantage of it.
ummm no...

However I did finally give up the Legendary Starfish to one Hobbyist whom I became very involved with ...
So that is a plus...

No "freebie" sessions but I have honored discounts if I've had to cancel/reschedule or extra time is given.
I have a feeling you don't have many friends. Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
Why? I expect my friends to do shit for free for me? Or would I prefer to compensate them for their time and effort? Because we are friends after all right? Obviously your perspective of a friend is different than mine. I would like to help my friends (if I had any according to you) rather than take advantage.
I have read in a couple of provider profiles if you meet 4 times the 5th meeting is free. There is no time limit like 2 months or 3 months.
I have read in a couple of provider profiles if you meet 4 times the 5th meeting is free. There is no time limit like 2 months or 3 months. Originally Posted by flghtr65
That's actually not a bad marketing strategy, one can even use punchcards (joke). But seriously, it would help providers get more consistent, regular business. Lord knows the only ammo they have to get repeat customers would be the simple "come see me again" statement. Having such a policy could put one provider above the rest. Of course being available and dependable would as well. Shout out to "Sexy Anastasia"!