Cuddle only sessions

After extensive research this seems to be sketch imo
Been a member for three years, only two posts, has never done this before.........??
After extensive research this seems to be sketch imo
Been a member for three years, only two posts, has never done this before.........?? Originally Posted by AbbyofKC
You’re more than welcome to doubt me. But you’ve never met someone on here that doesn’t know if they want to do this or not? I’ve asked questions to members before and I’m happy to share screenshots of those convos with you if it makes you feel more comfortable.

I’ve had apprehensions about this which is why I’ve never gone through with setting an appointment with someone before.

I apologize if it sketched you out and if you don’t want me to contact you via PM any more, I promise to not bother you any further.
How did a post about cuddling and comfort get so hate and anger filled? MFers need to chill Originally Posted by BigTonyofKC
Exactly- I have better things to do than to camp out in the KC forums again but I'm certainly willing if you guys don't knock it off.
You’re more than welcome to doubt me. But you’ve never met someone on here that doesn’t know if they want to do this or not? I’ve asked questions to members before and I’m happy to share screenshots of those convos with you if it makes you feel more comfortable.

I’ve had apprehensions about this which is why I’ve never gone through with setting an appointment with someone before.

I apologize if it sketched you out and if you don’t want me to contact you via PM any more, I promise to not bother you any further. Originally Posted by longjohnsilver1992

It wasn't an attack, just seemed odd is all. And for obvious reasons I do my research but I will say I don't see you having much luck regardless due to your lack of presence in the community. Who knows, maybe you'll find the right girl. I hope so, we all deserve to enjoy ourselves time and again.
Best of luck & play safe
XoXo
Oh Abby! It’s all right I will take good care of you! ��
It wasn't an attack, just seemed odd is all. And for obvious reasons I do my research but I will say I don't see you having much luck regardless due to your lack of presence in the community. Who knows, maybe you'll find the right girl. I hope so, we all deserve to enjoy ourselves time and again.
Best of luck & play safe
XoXo Originally Posted by AbbyofKC
I get it. I’m not offended. I appreciate your honesty and your civility. I’m aware my lack of a presence is a deterrent and that’s why I’ve usually messaged people who are “newbie friendly.”

I’ve had a few people screen me on here already. And thanks to Jasmin’s recommendation on a cuddle site, I have 2-3 leads.
Oh Abby! It’s all right I will take good care of you! �� Originally Posted by CajunBizMan

Oh yeah!? Sounds exciting! 😝😉 xoxo
I get it. I’m not offended. I appreciate your honesty and your civility. I’m aware my lack of a presence is a deterrent and that’s why I’ve usually messaged people who are “newbie friendly.”

I’ve had a few people screen me on here already. And thanks to Jasmin’s recommendation on a cuddle site, I have 2-3 leads. Originally Posted by longjohnsilver1992

Fantastic! Guess I'll need to not make an assumption next time and just ask.
Play Safe & cuddle so hard sugar!
XoXo 💋😉
Hey forget the drama and anger let’s cuddle! Especially during Covid people are experiencing a lot of anxiety and stress due to lack of physical contact as in hugging cuddling kissing. I have become that way too for some reason. I could just cuddle for a whole hour. I think. Depends on how I’m feeling. But ICould promise to behave and just cuddle. If you want to PM me I can tell you about donations and stuff
And who the fuck is jas you weirdo? And I don’t join other providers in retirement. I make my own decisions as to when I will retire. No time soon so haha.

And plenty of my family and friends give a shit about me. You sound so stupid claiming otherwise when I’ve never met you and you don’t know a single thing about me. Originally Posted by Gemma34
+1

this weather makes me want to cuddle...i even packed my special fuzzy blanket and my fave stuffed animal for my trip there this week!!!
I thought you was done with eccie what happened?
+1
+1 Originally Posted by playa76
?????????????????????????????? ??........
How did a post about cuddling and comfort get so hate and anger filled? MFers need to chill Originally Posted by BigTonyofKC
+1

Naw, fuck you, you dried up old bitch, you're starting to sound more like Seductrix every day, another old used up angry has been provider....go join Jas in retirement or whatever. Nobody gives a shit about either of you. Originally Posted by playa76
Nice.
That's enough