Wis. Justice Department: Knife found in Jacob Blake’s vehicle

So why hasn’t anybody shot yous, LeviQanon?

WSND’s run rampant here. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Because I don't look for trouble. But I will solve it if it comes my way. Dropping the hammer on a dummy is no problem for me, keep that in mind.
Not true bud....I listened to a 25 yr veteran of the Police Dept and he categorized this as totally unacceptable behavior by the cowboy cop.

The cop shot him 7 times in the back. How is your life in danger when he’s got his back to you?
Like Hummer said, was he shot before or after the knife “incident”. ?
And how did they know he had a knife, he was “reaching for something “

Oh so the cops have X-RAY eyes all of a sudden. They PRESUMED he had a weapon more like.
So this cop shot him in the back....typical coward move.
At least shoot him in the front...if that’s your intent.
Just another cop homicide that will go unpunished. Many more will follow and you ignorant retards will keep thinking this is OK til it happens to one of your family.
Then you’d be crying. Admit it,..you’re all racist Boogaloos Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
If a white asshole wanted on a rape charge fought off two cops who tazed him, then walked away from the cops who had guns drawn, and the cops shot that white motherfucker who reached for something in his truck, then I would back the cops shooting him 7 times in the back as well.

The NBA pricks picked the wrong choir boy to back in this case - stupid motherfuckers!
Because I don't look for trouble. But I will solve it if it comes my way. Dropping the hammer on a dummy is no problem for me, keep that in mind. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Hopefully, Yssup Rider doesn't believe you and will learn the hard way.

In a proper Texas county, the Sheriff would likely conclude he had it coming because he is a bad person.
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2020, 11:46 AM
pj is showing his own racism from swallowing the Marxist propaganda of teh DPST party.
such a shame to be so used and angry - and have no idea how badly served the black populace is by the DPST's and their Plantation identity politics.

The DPST's are starting a Civil War based on their racial identity politics.

In order to destabilize America into a marxist revolution.

and 'their blacks' are just their pawns used every four years at election time.

pj - tune in to Candace Owens, or Kim Klacik for a dose of reality!
you do not have to wear the shackles of the DPST party.
If a white asshole wanted on a rape charge fought off two cops who tazed him, then walked away from the cops who had guns drawn, and the cops shot that white motherfucker who reached for something in his truck, then I would back the cops shooting him 7 times in the back as well.

The NBA pricks picked the wrong choir boy to back in this case - stupid motherfuckers! Originally Posted by friendly fred
The guy is walking away from a cop so he shoots the guy 7 times in the back. Sounds like cowardice to me.
BTW dirty cops plant evidence all the time on victims. In this case a knife but usually it’s drugs. They have to justify their crimes to the boss. Because they know if they try to plant guilt on the victim it adds more to their pleading of innocence and self defense. A real cop who is experienced wouldn’t be a coward but de-escalate the situation.
And that cop had NO PROBLEM shooting like some Wild West cowboy knowing FULL WELL that there were those kids in the vehicle...but I’m sure he’d call it collateral damage. What would you call it buddy boy? Killing innocent kids ok with you too boy?
The guy is walking away from a cop so he shoots the guy 7 times in the back. Sounds like cowardice to me.
BTW dirty cops plant evidence all the time on victims. In this case a knife but usually it’s drugs. They have to justify their crimes to the boss. Because they know if they try to plant guilt on the victim it adds more to their pleading of innocence and self defense. A real cop who is experienced wouldn’t be a coward but de-escalate the situation.
And that cop had NO PROBLEM shooting like some Wild West cowboy knowing FULL WELL that there were those kids in the vehicle...but I’m sure he’d call it collateral damage. What would you call it buddy boy? Killing innocent kids ok with you too boy? Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

walking away? he was resisting an arrest.
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2020, 02:25 PM
And that cop had NO PROBLEM shooting like some Wild West cowboy knowing FULL WELL that there were those kids in the vehicle...but I’m sure he’d call it collateral damage. What would you call it buddy boy? Killing innocent kids ok with you too boy? Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

'walking away from te police ' - after resisting arrest, being tasered, and reaching into his car for a weapon.

This is how DPST spin doctors do it - change the reality and lie about issues and facts - presenting a totally different scenario than what the cops actually faced.

Why don't you get a sociology degree and take over from the cops - You can up to criminals reaching for weapons - and ask them "How do you feel about that:!!

Face it - garter snake - you hate cops because they prevent rioting , looting, arson, - and You want to Disband all police forces in America so your OBLM can do all that unfettered - and more crimes.

You care nothing for the fact that the cops are facing a potential gun in fractions of a second - to You - the only good cop is a dead cop - Been out on the OBLM protests chanting - "Kill Cops" ???? You care nothing about the people that are cops - their families- or the assaults your OBLM racists inflict on cops and get away with.

Typical racist, marxist DPST!
I would have likely tackled the motherfucker, but I call it the police using deadly force to stop the perpetrator from killing or seriously injuring another person.

Remember, he fought off two cops who tazed him, and ignored them when they drew guns on him. It is far more than the picture you are trying to paint of a coward who sneaks up on someone from behind and shoots them. The cops confronted the rapist on a 911 call, and attempted to arrest him. The subject resisted arrest and deserved to get his sorry ass shot, BOY.
'walking away from te police ' - after resisting arrest, being tasered, and reaching into his car for a weapon.

This is how DPST spin doctors do it - change the reality and lie about issues and facts - presenting a totally different scenario than what the cops actually faced.

Why don't you get a sociology degree and take over from the cops - You can up to criminals reaching for weapons - and ask them "How do you feel about that:!!

Face it - garter snake - you hate cops because they prevent rioting , looting, arson, - and You want to Disband all police forces in America so your OBLM can do all that unfettered - and more crimes.

You care nothing for the fact that the cops are facing a potential gun in fractions of a second - to You - the only good cop is a dead cop - Been out on the OBLM protests chanting - "Kill Cops" ???? You care nothing about the people that are cops - their families- or the assaults your OBLM racists inflict on cops and get away with.

Typical racist, marxist DPST! Originally Posted by oeb11
DPST's are ruining America.
Hopefully, Yssup Rider doesn't believe you and will learn the hard way.

In a proper Texas county, the Sheriff would likely conclude he had it coming because he is a bad person. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Rioters are often natural "Hotheads" it's not a good trait. A wise man walks with his head bowed, humble like the dust. Not revealing much about himself until that defining moment when he is justified in becoming violent.

And how did they know he had a knife, he was “reaching for something “
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
Blake already admitted he had the knife, and the video shows that he had the knife in his hand. The record notes that the cops were directing Blake to "drop the knife". Beyond that, the law does not require the cops to be omniscient. To a cop, it is reasonable to believe that a person who won’t obey commands, won’t get on the ground, and continues to walk towards and reach into his car is a threat to the personal safety of the officer involved.

Give me your address so I can send a box of tampons to all you fucking bleeders. What the fuck did you expect to happen when the piece of shit resisted arrest and couldn't be subdued by normal means?
Was that befores or after the cop shot him seven times in the back at point blank range, oebsy?

But excellent executions, bub. You reallys stuck the landing, eh?

LOLLING Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Please stay in Canada. Oh,....don't keep a knife handy in public.
Give me your address so I can send a box of tampons to all you fucking bleeders. What the fuck did you expect to happen when the piece of shit resisted arrest and couldn't be subdued by normal means? Originally Posted by Twentysomething

Now that is one aspect of this whole incident that I find very surprising.
L17, how so?