Trade deficit grows 12% under Trump

What kind of stupid comment is “trade deficit doesn’t matter wait and see”! You don’t matter and we don’t have to wait on your stupidness, it’s obvious with every post you make! Of course your from Texas, Another Deplorable from Texas that could care less about the country, all you care about is being deplorable. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Getting under your skin huh

Everyday you get your ass kicked on here!!

Cannot name one thing you have right about!!??

I know it has be tough being unemployed and living with your mom!! Think about the burden you put on your mother!!??

Some advice from Trump.... Go get a job!!
StandInStraight, you apparently missed class that day when they taught that "your" and "you're" are two different words that have entirely different meanings.
I see Cadet BoneSpurs is wanting to have a military parade. One of his problems is he thinks waving flags and rattling sabers IS all there is to patriotism!
StandInStraight, you apparently missed class that day when they taught that "your" and "you're" are two different words that have entirely different meanings. Originally Posted by oldoneeye
Yeah, the “professor” can’t seem to get that straight.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2018, 08:16 PM
I see Cadet BoneSpurs is wanting to have a military parade. One of his problems is he thinks waving flags and rattling sabers IS all there is to patriotism! Originally Posted by oldoneeye
He wants to have a bigger one than France!

What a fucking turkey....I want a parade!

What a fucking turkey....I want a parade! Originally Posted by WTF

Trump understands the importance of honoring the United States Armed Forces when the time is right. And a parade sounds like a pretty damned nice way of sharing that honor with all Americans.

The date they're looking at is November 11th (sound familiar?) of this year. Which also happens to be the 100 year anniversary of the end of World War 1 (ooops.....did you just learn something? Yeah....now you understand the reason they chose that date to observe Veteran's Day.....)

There's only going to be ONE time ever to observe that 100th anniversary....so why not do it with a bang? And who the fuck cares if it IS bigger than the Frog Nation's was....? In my humble opinion, it damned well better be!

What a fucking turkey....I want a parade! Originally Posted by WTF
You have one every year!

Trump understands the importance of honoring the United States Armed Forces when the time is right. And a parade sounds like a pretty damned nice way of sharing that honor with all Americans.

The date they're looking at is November 11th (sound familiar?) of this year. Which also happens to be the 100 year anniversary of the end of World War 1 (ooops.....did you just learn something? Yeah....now you understand the reason they chose that date to observe Veteran's Day.....)

There's only going to be ONE time ever to observe that 100th anniversary....so why not do it with a bang? And who the fuck cares if it IS bigger than the Frog Nation's was....? In my humble opinion, it damned well better be! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

+1
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2018, 10:25 PM

! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37...ation-you-dont

GOP senator on military parade: When you’re the most powerful nation, you don’t have to show it off
I see Cadet BoneSpurs is wanting to have a military parade. One of his problems is he thinks waving flags and rattling sabers IS all there is to patriotism! Originally Posted by oldoneeye
I suspect he has some folks around him on a daily basis who have a decent idea about "patriotism" particularly as it relates to the military. Most, if not all are WARRIORS, AND ALL ARE PATRIOTS.

The last President who served in the military was a Republican. Why is that?
It must be because of bad deals made during the Obama administration. Like this one...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...s-in-testimony

Clean up coming sooner rather than later.
I suspect he has some folks around him on a daily basis who have a decent idea about "patriotism" particularly as it relates to the military. Most, if not all are WARRIORS, AND ALL ARE PATRIOTS.

The last President who served in the military was a Republican. Why is that? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Better question:

The last president to lie us into a catastrophic war and to almost collapse our economy was a Republican, why is that?
Better question:

The last president to lie us into a catastrophic war and to almost collapse our economy was a Republican, why is that?
Originally Posted by StandinStraight
That catastrophic war began when Saddam invaded Kuwait, Standing Stupid. Nobody other than Saddam is responsible, Standing Stupid.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2018, 07:32 AM

The last President who served in the military was a Republican. Why is that? Originally Posted by LexusLover

It wasn't Ronald Reagan or Donald Trump!

HW Bush was the last one who actually fought and Kennedy was the last Dem who actually fought.