IN RESPONSE TO MY 2ND TO THE LAST -VE REVIEWS: THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, UNTOLD. BE THE JUDGE AFTER READING!

Hmmm, in your own words "he started his own trouble as he entered" (talking shit about your looks, cheating you out of the full donation & trying to roll one up) & you counter with putting on a fashion show & giving him 40 minutes for free? That & the back to back scheduling let everyone know how you handle your business.
I read the No reviews and I believe the clients

Get your shit together and stop trying to twist shit around
Post clear photos so clients know what to expect,false advertising only leads to No reviews
Work on your performance
Again, post real clear photos of you

Those reviews are old by way.. so has business gotten slow?are clients asking for face pics before seeing you??

Those are the breaks Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Agree. She waited about a month later to complain about her no reviews when most providers would respond almost immediately after the reviews are written. The consistency that I read in both reviews is that she comes across as Siddity when touching the male part. It is quite obvious that her business slowed down based on those reviews. It only makes sense. And yes those photos are very deceptive.
ok ok let's not get carried away here. Focus people on the story not the race. She chooses to accept a certain level of clientele based on how she markets herself. He came in with a single C Note and she went through with the session anyway. That's her problem.

I guess the silver lining could be at no time was her life in danger because blacks don't kill providers but [race not to be named] do. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

It's not getting carried away. A lot of providers are NBA because black dudes coming in they don't want to pay the amount that was advertised, that was agreed upon. It's not just a safety issue. Me personally, if you don't have my money you gotta get the fuck out. But I have had a black guy give me fake money, though I learned my lesson and didn't let that deter me because I know Negroes. But the connection is not an obscure one.

She was trying to be nice. But instead of saying fuck it shit happens or taking it in stride, now there's this klusterfuk. That's part of the reason why girls modify their rules constantly. I'm sorry that happened to you Camille, you're a Class Act in my book and shouldn't even be having to go through this. Just try to ignore it and move on.
^ The attitudes toward the races is an interesting dichotomy. Black behavior for some odd reason is always judged as a monolith. We can never be individuals and judged based on each of our different actions, whereas whites do the same shit and they're judged based on individualism. It is interesting to say the least. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yea, it is interesting. But it's a waste of time to try to defend AA gents here, the hate is strong in a lot of people.

That's why I really appreciate the lovely ladies who don't identify my particular race as a problem, as opposed to these NBA whores who assume all black guys are shitty clients.
A fuckup is a fuckup. Race doesn't matter.

White boys, Hispanics, Asians, Middle easterners, they fuck up every day as well as blacks. And there are a whole bunch of fuckups on this board of all races that will keep fucking up.

The fucked up thing is bruthas will always get singled out. One of them fuck up the whole race is blamed, even by the sistas.

Shit ain't changing. It is what it is.

The OP should've never started this thread, IMO.
It's not getting carried away. A lot of providers are NBA because black dudes coming in they don't want to pay the amount that was advertised, that was agreed upon. It's not just a safety issue. Me personally, if you don't have my money you gotta get the fuck out. But I have had a black guy give me fake money, though I learned my lesson and didn't let that deter me because I know Negroes. But the connection is not an obscure one.

She was trying to be nice. But instead of saying fuck it shit happens or taking it in stride, now there's this klusterfuk. That's part of the reason why girls modify their rules constantly. I'm sorry that happened to you Camille, you're a Class Act in my book and shouldn't even be having to go through this. Just try to ignore it and move on. Originally Posted by Hot to Trot Daphne

^ nope it's lame excuse for poor TCB skills. If you're getting a steady stream of hagglers then you're doing something wrong imo. There are all kinds of ways to mitigate that type of behavior and if you're in the business and don't know then woe is you. The root of the problem it seems in this case is that she was just hard up for cash.

The point is that if you're gonna judge blacks as a monolith when things go bad then why not when things are hunky dory. I don't see you or anyone else for that matter give a good behaving / paying black client props for "playing by the rules" as you state. When one black guy pays well shouldn't it mean that we all pay well? Do you see the ridiculousness of your point of view? Perhaps not but it is nonetheless. When a white guy doesn't pay or haggle do you make it a point to say this "white guy" haggled me or do you just tell the story?

I think you folks with such views are ridiculous but hey it's your call to run it how you see it
I would never do that to my brothers because as I said I know Negroes. We are some of the most colorful people in the face of this Earth. And I agree probably would have been better left I mentioned on the mainboard. Who knows?

I was responding to kerwil, then saw your post. One could argue that a way to mitigate that is to have a NBA policy. Just because you feel that way doesn't mean that it's correct and it doesn't mean that someone else is going to agree with you. That being said I'm not here to debate race and race relations I don't really give a fuck about it. My thing is is that when dudes do this sort of thing and it has a certain response, don't blame the provider necessarily. You need to check those that you see that are fucking it up for everybody. And no I don't judge a whole race of people based on one or two experiences, but I'm also not into wasting my time trying to disprove my experiences either.

For the record, this is not about haggling. Never has been, never will be.

Also, until you've been a hooker, you can't tell me anything about being a hooker or what a hooker is doing wrong or right.... thanks for the advice though.
Joker: I know why you guys like to have your therapy session behind screens. Why your afraid to carry your wallets into a session. The Negroes. The Negroes are snatching up all the good whores & making them choose up.

The Chechen: What do propose we do?

Joker: It's simple. We, uh, kill the Negroes.
LOL! Shut up Dorian.

I love dick of all different colors and creeds. It's not until they fuck up or piss me off that I notice the details and differences. ijs

My thing is is that when dudes do this sort of thing and it has a certain response, don't blame the provider necessarily. You need to check those that you see that are fucking it up for everybody. And no I don't judge a whole race of people based on one or two experiences, but I'm also not into wasting my time trying to disprove my experiences either. Originally Posted by Hot to Trot Daphne

^ Again more ridiculousness. So let's say "we" don't blame or aren't critical of the provider at all and "we" go after the "black" dude fucking it up for the rest of the blacks. What happens after we pile on him to show solidarity in our displeasure. Does it then mean you will start viewing all blacks favorably going forward and this somehow will soften your personal bad experiences. Hell no!!! Like I said before if you judge as a monolith for bad then common sense would mean you'd do the same for good. Seems it was likely easy to white-wash you into this point of view based on a few bad experiences you've had.

Also, until you've been a hooker, you can't tell me anything about being a hooker or what a hooker is doing wrong or right.... thanks for the advice though. Originally Posted by Hot to Trot Daphne
^ Is this line supposed to be hooker home base? Negotiate a price with a trick; let him in; don't collect up front; take the $100 he throws at you when he's done. Then ohh yeah you're fucking up Daphne and I don't need to be a hooker to show you that; Ray Charles can see that. ;-)
wow.....

negro fight.....negro fight
it's called Knee-Grow,cause we we're hard it grows to our knees

It is interesting to say the least. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
it's not that interesting actually. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
^^^^ My thoughts exactly. Racism in the hobby is shit to be sure, but you should never try to logically understand a person who is racist, because any form of prejudice is generally due to a lack of intelligence and education, plain and simple. There's really no big mystery about it.

If ladies want to impose any sort of no "whatever race" policy, it is their loss, because they are marginalizing their potential client base. I say, so be it, that leaves more for the rest of us awesome ladies who are happy to see all gents (as long as they are respectful and nice.)
This has nothing to do with race,she's just trying to save face
Those guys could have easily bailed after meeting her,but were nice enough to stay and pay

Good job trying to ruin their reputation
^ whine Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sorry you weren't happy with my answer.