Encounter: Roulette

I have a few connections behind the AAMP scene, specifically within Asian Roulette, and one of those connections operates in Syracuse.

For this area, it’s very rare to see the lady shown in the pics. The ads are created by a team which is why the designs and details are similar. You will usually find 2-3 ads posted around the same time, each with a different phone number attached to it. Each phone number leads to the same lady and the rotation usually occurs every 7-10 days. In other areas, you may find that each phone number leads to a different lady, but at the same location. Depending on the location, the rotation may only occur once per month.

You have every right to walk away if who you see isn’t your type. In this area, the demand is so high that most don’t care who they see. Those behind the scene also don’t care who you see as long as their bottom line is being met. Originally Posted by Kiwip
Understand completely and which is why I made a point a couple of weeks ago that most didn't seem to understand. If the guys around here are so hard up and pay the 60 year old unattractive women they put here there isn't an incentive to get younger better looking women in place.

The guys behind the scenes do not care about anything but the bottom line. So until the morons around here start to step up and walk away for the norm there will never be a change. Walk away from these places and when they start hurting in their pocket books you will start to see better looking women who perform better.

Not holding my breathe!
I have a few connections behind the AAMP scene, specifically within Asian Roulette, and one of those connections operates in Syracuse.

For this area, it’s very rare to see the lady shown in the pics. The ads are created by a team which is why the designs and details are similar. You will usually find 2-3 ads posted around the same time, each with a different phone number attached to it. Each phone number leads to the same lady and the rotation usually occurs every 7-10 days. In other areas, you may find that each phone number leads to a different lady, but at the same location. Depending on the location, the rotation may only occur once per month.

You have every right to walk away if who you see isn’t your type. In this area, the demand is so high that most don’t care who they see. Those behind the scene also don’t care who you see as long as their bottom line is being met. Originally Posted by Kiwip
You remind me of another guy who posted on this site and disappeared around when you joined. Had alot of inside information also
  • Kiwip
  • 10-21-2021, 04:57 PM
You remind me of another guy who posted on this site and disappeared around when you joined. Had alot of inside information also Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
I don’t give a fuck about any other guy on here. If you think this is inside information, then you don’t know shit about this industry.
So the behind the scenes information you gave isn't inside information? That's pretty funny.
You remind me of another guy who posted on this site and disappeared around when you joined. Had alot of inside information also Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Haha.....I thought the exact same thing!
Kiwi never stated it was inside information from the start lol. He just said he had connections and stated info but assumed it was common knowledge, and others assumed it was inside info.