Hobbyists and Sexy Providers, who do you look like?

SL, are you hijacking this threAD. Yes, hobbyists do participate in threADing also. The lovely of this is...nevermind, proceed!

Thancks Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Opps sorry... I read: Eveyone, chime in with this and/or your fantasies!
I've been told I look like a Troll! LOL

But I always bring a gift! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Damn, you really do look like a Troll? No wonder the ladies go crazy. LMAO!

BTW, the DITB is way too large, you've been quite transparent regarding your manhood. You need smaller giftbox. Maybe that's what threw me initially, the size of the box...I legitimately thought you were hijacking this threAD.
Damn, you really do look like a Troll? No wonder the ladies go crazy. LMAO!

BTW, the DITB is way too large, you've been quite transparent regarding your manhood. You need smaller giftbox. Maybe that's what threw me initially, the size of the box...I legitimately thought you were hijacking this threAD. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
The box needed to be that large to hold all the packaging to gently nestle the boys! LOL
The box needed to be that large to hold all the packaging to gently nestle the boys! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Understood! Go get 'em...show 'em whatca workin' wit!
Understood! Go get 'em...show 'em whatca workin' wit! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I speak softly but carry a big wallet! LOL
I get told I look like Lucy Liu, Sandra Oh, Kristy Yamaguchi, but I don't look like any of them, and none of them resemble each other either. I am ME. I can't stand being lumped with another Asian just because we happen to be Asian, but it happens all the time.
I have been told MANY times that I resemble Jeniffer Love Hewitt. In the face and the chest.;-) I have also heard Hailey Duff, a girl from Glee. ;-)
I have been told MANY times that I resemble Jeniffer Love Hewitt. In the face and the chest.;-) I have also heard Hailey Duff, a girl from Glee. ;-) Originally Posted by SidneyStarr
Lets see some pictures??? Please!
I get told I look like Lucy Liu, Sandra Oh, Kristy Yamaguchi, but I don't look like any of them, and none of them resemble each other either. I am ME. I can't stand being lumped with another Asian just because we happen to be Asian, but it happens all the time. Originally Posted by alluringava
Lucy Liu is fine as hell. But, I truly respect not being lumped in with a bunch of stars due to ethnicity. It's gotta be genuine resemblance. I think you are in a category of your own - unique. And, that happens too!
I have been told MANY times that I resemble Jeniffer Love Hewitt. In the face and the chest.;-) I have also heard Hailey Duff, a girl from Glee. ;-) Originally Posted by SidneyStarr
Lets see some pictures??? Please! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Dude she does. If I weren't being lazy right now, I would post pics from her website and pics of the two stars. That's a very accurate statement by people who've met you.
I get "Sammi" from the Jersey Shore reality show.
Morning........
I cant believe this thread is still going also..

Im more inclined to think these chicks are just telling you whatever comes to mind ...their getting to their "happy place" is all.....

look,........... I like you,, so ima gonna help you out,............. Ill get some coffee in me and I bet I can get this thread locked down innn nn .........SURVEEYYYY SAYS!!?? .....2 posts!!
I get "Sammi" from the Jersey Shore reality show. Originally Posted by Shayla
I'm still in lazy mode so I haven't posted pics but I can see the resemblance. I'll post pics later. But, IMHO, there is a big difference in your sexiness and beauty. You are so much more elegant as well. You rock!
Morning........
I cant believe this thread is still going also..

Im more inclined to think these chicks are just telling you whatever comes to mind ...their getting to their "happy place" is all.....

look,........... I like you,, so ima gonna help you out,............. Ill get some coffee in me and I bet I can get this thread locked down innn nn .........SURVEEYYYY SAYS!!?? .....2 posts!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Thanks JONBALLS...in the meantime, I've been threADing the hell out of this. It's a marketing plow of some sorts.
Thanks JONBALLS...in the meantime, I've been threADing the hell out of this. It's a marketing plow of some sorts. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I said it once, I'll say it again, "I like watching you work" LOL

Hey Mijo... try this one. Tell them your a secret agent. When they question you.... wait for it....... tel them your Agent "009 and a half"