Client's Who Paid But Didn't Leave A Review Listed On...

wtf lol
They would have used review sp rates to see her ? May be they don't want to write a No
Originally Posted by junglemonkey
They would have used review sp rates to see her ? May be they don't want to write a No Originally Posted by GringoakaHG
I don't know but what does she think she is going to accomplish by listing them on her ad lol
the cute papi got named in a provider's ad?
That's gotta be a fucktard first.

Well.... if you read her ad, it kinda contradicts itself. She offers a "menu Full Open" yet states NO lfk, dfk nor GFE.... Hmmm..... doesn't sound like a "Menu Full Open"...

She offers "3 holes of amazement" ...... but you gotta pay $100 for that 3rd hole BUT, it has to be "discussed" first.... Hmmm.....

.............IJS....
Well.... if you read her ad, it kinda contradicts itself. She offers a "menu Full Open" yet states NO lfk, dfk nor GFE.... Hmmm..... doesn't sound like a "Menu Full Open"...

She offers "3 holes of amazement" ...... but you gotta pay $100 for that 3rd hole BUT, it has to be "discussed" first.... Hmmm.....

.............IJS.... Originally Posted by charcoal
& on her profile she offers bj , bbbj ( sometimes )

I thought she said she was cbj only smh
BiographyWelcome To My Showcase Sexy I'm Empiress !

Sexy Slim Athletic Petite Build, Nice Big Natural DD's, Thick Juicy Lips, Soft Round Ass w/ Hazel Green Eyes Waiting On You (:*

Let Me Be Your Temporary Get Away From All Your Problems Or if You Just Love Sex As Much I do Then Lets Have Some HOT WET KINKY FUN !*

Stop Reading All These Great Introductions And Getting Your Hopes Up When You Can Get a Girl Who Can Follow Through !*

Why waste your money on Cheap When You Can Pay,For Quality *

Drama Free, Discreet, & Trustworthy I Only Ask The Same From You.

LikesGentle, Slow, 69, daty, Bj, BBBJ(SOMETIMES), Hair Pulling, PSE,

DislikesRough, Too much smacking, jackrabbits, DFK, LFK, GREEK, COF,Bareback Sex
How can one of your likes be gentle & slow but your not a GFE provider?

Her dislikes are greek but she offers it wtf lol
How can one of your likes be gentle & slow but your not a GFE provider?

Her dislikes are greek but she offers it wtf lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Exactly!! Contradicts herself... Hmm.... ...tsk..tsk...
When you say "condoms required" does that mean you are CBJ only? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Yes. When examined maybe. Originally Posted by Beautiful Empiress
Wtf is this shit please explain your whore logic ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That was the point sweetheart it doesn't make sense yo ask me when it clearly says condom required. Thank u come correct Originally Posted by Beautiful Empiress
You said when examined maybe ?

Thats the part of the whore logic I need explained Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
The point of me asking was to be sure that even at 300$ you are CBJ. Good luck with that Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I had asked her the first time because she said when examined maybe and then she got attitude... Although she said it was cbj but obviously its sometimes smh
She must have fallen off the pole one too many times...

Concussions will do that to you.

Concussions will do that to you.

Originally Posted by Molly Rendon
lmfao
the cute papi got named in a provider's ad?
That's gotta be a fucktard first.

Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Like your meme says, "there is no such thing as bad publicity."

Originally Posted by Molly Rendon
Or she's had tooo much
combination FROG rice