I hate when people come see me when they intoxicated

I know I'm going off-topic here, but is Ray's ban the fastest on record?
His language and texts reminds me of another member who was just banned a week or 2 ago.
I once saw Nia Love after a nice refreshing Coca Cola. I could tell she wasnt thrilled about that. Most other girls are okay with it, and will go skiing with you. Originally Posted by Ray Pugh
I tend to disagree with this if you even mention this or you are on it you're out no exceptions...
Back on topic.
I can see her point of view. It can be a turn off if the lady is drunk, and no doubt, she feels the same way about her date.
I've always shown up sober, even my very first time into this hobby. After some trips to AMP's I would sometimes have a drink to feel more relaxed before the session.
I also find some ladies request a bottle to share or as a gift.
We will sometimes have a glass of wine. I've even brought fruit, cheeses and wine to enjoy a festive afternoon celebrating Bacchus. One provider even sets up a mini-bar with all kinds of mixes and great liquors. On another occasion, I once had a little too much wine and actually went back before I got to my car, thinking I left my wallet behind, only to find her and her SO having lunch. They were cool about it, but wallet was already in my laptop bag. So that made me make sure everything was where it needed to be before drinking.
This of course can leave you more vulnerable once you leave as some hotel parking lots can be dangerous, which is why I keep pepper spray on me, lot quieter than a other means of protection. One UTR lady I see occasionally will clear her calendar, throw out the clock and we'll share some drinks, mutual massages and more. But by then were both being touchy feely the moment I walk in. So if it's requested that I be sober, I am happy to oblige. More fun memories that are not clouded.
  • Toyz
  • 09-26-2014, 08:11 AM
Its not a date...its a business engagement. If a Hoogar has an issue with a clientbdrinking she should call it out in her threAD.

Now I rarely drink...and usually only at outcalls...but let's remember what this is. Buyer and seller...
There's certainly nothing fun about most dates after last call. In the real world, sometimes, in hobbyland, not so much. Keeping my hours limited helps to cut back on the late night riff raff. That being said, I'm horned up as fuck after midnight, so I don't mind repeat late night dates. I just like to know(ish) and trust(ish) what's coming through the door at that hour.

Obviously this ain't Cinderella land and inebriation isn't limited to the bar clock, but keeping tighter hours helps.