The right's Alinsky problem...

What does any of this have to do with the RWW pundits and media's obsession with Saul Alinsky?

Frankly this reinforces the lemming mentality of the RWWIPES on this board.

You criticize moderates and liberals for following the media, yet The RWW propaganda machine has had you idiots shitting so much and so often that we could stop the Fracking and burn your fetid waste for energy for years to come.

Or, we could have more of the pictures of Hillary that you pervs jerk off to!

LMAO @ dipshit lemmings!
What does any of this have to do with the RWW pundits and media's obsession with Saul Alinsky?

You criticize moderates and liberals for following the media, yet The RWW propaganda machine has had you idiots shitting so much and so often that we could stop the Fracking and burn your fetid waste for energy for years to come.

LMAO @ dipshit lemmings!
The thing that amazes me is that after all we know about Mrs Bill Clinton, seemingly intelligent people are still willing to support her.

Puzzling. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Maybe they aren't so seemingly intelligent, lol.

Jim
The only people obsessed with Alinsky are the Liberals that share in his views and incidentally his views are subversive in every sense of the word. The right makes fun of the guy and all that support his twisted Community organizing bullshit.

Jim

LMAO @ dipshit lemmings! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It's so awesome when "Assy Sucker" double posts for the 20th time in the last month... WTF?
LMFAO Looks like the right is still scared shitless of Hillary... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think it is the left that is afraid of Hillary. They defected from her pretty damn quick in 2008 and today they keep going to someone like Elizabeth Warren to run against her.

No...Hillary is the big bad witch of the left.

I think I'm safe in saying that what I'm afraid of is the brain dead left who vote for someone so lacking in the necessary skills or character to be president. They've done it twice before in 2008 and 2012.
I think it is the left that is afraid of Hillary. They defected from her pretty damn quick in 2008 and today they keep going to someone like Elizabeth Warren to run against her.

No...Hillary is the big bad witch of the left.

I think I'm safe in saying that what I'm afraid of is the brain dead left who vote for someone so lacking in the necessary skills or character to be president. They've done it twice before in 2008 and 2012. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Political parties do that, the right did it first then it was the left's turn Judy.
Does that even make any sense?
I'd prefer the parties not take turns at being dishonest, corrupt and incompetent leaders. The failures of one president ought not excuse the failures of his/her successors.
It's so awesome when "Assy Sucker" double posts for the 20th time in the last month... WTF? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That's a LIE.

Link to all 20 of them, Special Ed!
That's a LIE.

Link to all 20 of them, Special Ed! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Obviously, you're neither smart enough nor man enough to own up to your lie.

That comes as a tremendous shock, you ignorant cracker waterhead.

Boy, you're really BLASTING Ozombies now, aren't you LIAR?

That's why some of us are living free and clear and some of you are leeching off the government, but complaining about it.

What's on the menu tonight? Beans and lemon Jell-O?

My tax dollars are paying for YOUR bed. Show a little respect, Simple Jack!
Yep. That speaks volumes about the OP, SLOBBRIN.

Whiny's got your "sweet ass." Keep playing Marshall. At least he realizes that nobodY's taking him seriously.

You on the other hand probably think you matter here.