Consistency is (Fun)damental!!

Seriously Lexxxy I don't know why you care about their safety when they don't care about their own.
Look at the way one of your stalkers makes light of you trying to protect guys.
Maybe some of them could use a good scare to wake them up to reality before some crazed pimp or hooker stabs them in a rat motel or alley behind a dumpster because they are thinking with the wrong head or trying to be cheap.
News flash guys: it can be really dangerous out there and fucking around with hood rats and girls with addictions and nothing to lose is dangerous for anyone let alone some married guy with a career and family to lose.
We see an older guy in Cleveland that has 3 slash wound scars from getting robbed on aspd by a girl with warnings written about her demons.
Big surprise?
Would suck to learn a lesson that way.
Stay classy upstate lol you never cease to amaze me. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
Gee I thought ASPD was safer than BP like eccie but taint
shhhhhh I put .44 in the pimps engine block as the fucker keep his windows closed near me after the flare gun ops on the car before.
Seriously Lexxxy I don't know why you care about their safety when they don't care about their own.
Look at the way one of your stalkers makes light of you trying to protect guys. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*

elg......
Maybe some of them could use a good scare to wake them up to reality before some crazed pimp or hooker stabs them in a rat motel or alley behind a dumpster because they are thinking with the wrong head or trying to be cheap.
News flash guys: it can be really dangerous out there and fucking around with hood rats and girls with addictions and nothing to lose is dangerous for anyone let alone some married guy with a career and family to lose.
We see an older guy in Cleveland that has 3 slash wound scars from getting robbed on aspd by a girl with warnings written about her demons.
Big surprise?
Stay classy upstate lol you never cease to amaze me. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
I hear sugar is toxic too.

One guess as to what is the biggest reversible risk factor to one's health nowadays , having passed cigarette smoking awhile back , draining society of countless health care dollars. Anyone anyone?

One guess as to what is the biggest reversible risk factor to ones health nowadays , having passed cigarette smoking awhile back , draining society of countless health care dollars. Anyone anyone? Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Eating too much krill???

Save the krill
Save the krill
Save the krill
Save the krill
Eating too much krill??? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Heh....

Pod member krilled to death.......

elg......
Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
Big surprise?
Stay classy upstate lol you never cease to amaze me.

One guess as to what is the biggest reversible risk factor to one's health nowadays , having passed cigarette smoking awhile back , draining society of countless health care dollars. Anyone anyone? Originally Posted by Taskmaster

Big surprise?
I love reading the posts where the poster doesn't know how much he or she doesn't know... I find them enlightening in a convoluted sort of way....

Heh....

Pod member krilled to death.......

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
fuckin elg....