2011 , what a year

Best times- hazel, super sasha and the late return of pampered secret

best threads- who is SS's ATF. Cowboys thread

bad times- 10.00 an hour notel. Never again

Regrets- never attending a glmi to meer all the great people Originally Posted by rgvlife999
I had almost forgotten about the who's SS favorite thread. I think that was the funniest thread ever.
The GLMI's were a lot of fun. I love to meet the ladies at those things as well as put faces to the posters on the board .
If I had a memory like Louigi's I'd post who all I saw this year, but I can barely remember who I saw last month. LOL
My two most memorable meetings this year were the first time with Super Sasha, and the first time with my current SB. They both wowed me.
If I had a memory like Louigi's I'd post who all I saw this year, but I can barely remember who I saw last month. LOL Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
That's cause you've fucked your brains out! Of course there are some I would dearly love to forget - more like a nightmare than a dream date!

I don't know about you other guys but this past year is what I used to dream of when I would whack off as a kid

I think this thread is degenerating into something more appropriate for the men's locker room!
Ladies let's hear more from you.
What are your best memories?
What a year it has been I will not go into details but its time to move on and start new adventures. Have a great Xmas to all u guys n ladies (!)
Best time in Corpus was at a event and watching Mr. Smith run into the door twice. Thanks to all the Ladies and Gentleman that make all my trips amazing. Sorry but my best trip was August 12th 2010. My 1st Corpus Christi Event.
The only thing I regret this year was not giving Mr Smith a Good Wife Experence.
Marry Christmas and Happy New Year
Best time in Corpus was at a event and watching Mr. Smith run into the door twice. Thanks to all the Ladies and Gentleman that make all my trips amazing. Sorry but my best trip was August 12th 2010. My 1st Corpus Christi Event.
The only thing I regret this year was not giving Mr Smith a Good Wife Experence.
Marry Christmas and Happy New Year Originally Posted by chelsea simms
I only hit the door once dammit. LOL. It's always creates good memories when you come to town Chelsea. I remember your first trip to Corpus well. You were a young skinny thing with a chip on your shoulder,,,,,, hey not much has changed since then. LMAO
How could I have not mentioned DATY with Majesty - when I thought I had her engine running, I moved up for her to apply the cover she said "Damn you're good, don't stop now!" Two minutes later she exploded. That was the bed that was on the floor - did some body break the frame before I got there? I've heard these stories - let me see, who was it broke what bed and when was that? Hmmmm

Oh well - great fun! 2012 will be a great year - trying to decide how to finish this one off! Originally Posted by Louigi

Oh yeah!!!! I sure do remember that one!!!

I did enjoy everyone's cocks in my mouth from Corpus Christi, to the RGV, San Antonio and Laredo!!!!

Lil Sex Mommi and I enjoyed our experience in Laredo for the first time this year!! WE WILL ALWAYS BE THE SINFUL SISTERS!!!

SHALL I SAY LAS HERMANAS PECADORAS!

Now how do I want to end this year?????

WITH A BIG BANG!!!!

How????

WITH A GANG BANG!!!!!

Hint hint people!!!
2011 has been a memorable year because I not onlylived through it, but manages to have some of the best sex ever. To those of you who saved me from having to hunt on my own and thus avoid the bad experiences, many thanks.

The one bad experience is the loss of Heather and Emily.
Ok. Here's one of my favorite memories of this year. This review that Grimes244 did on me. It was a Sunday Afternoon.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=292192

Ok Grimes. Tell me this one was your favorite too. I'll never forget the cockring you made with my panties!

That was freakin awesome!!! We should so do it again!!!!

Yes gentlemen! He made a cockring with my thong!!!
damn never thought of that before might have to try it!
Ok. Here's one of my favorite memories of this year. This review that Grimes244 did on me. It was a Sunday Afternoon.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=292192

Ok Grimes. Tell me this one was your favorite too. I'll never forget the cockring you made with my panties!

That was freakin awesome!!! We should so do it again!!!!

Yes gentlemen! He made a cockring with my thong!!! Originally Posted by Majestycctx
awesome!!!!!!!!!!! [note to self]
Hi,

LMAO.....yes, it was a wonderful year and I, eagerly, await 2012 to make another trip back down to Edinburg and South Pardre Island...

Hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to visting you guys, again!

Sincerely,
Wet