Review: Summer of Austin - NCNS

I sure hope see is ok wishing a speedy recovery
Ty saxet54 for being honest!! The fact that she offered a make-up is self explanatory. Like I said, she's very professional and worth it. That girl deserves nothing but the best as for what is spoken about her. I know her work ethic. ( in this biz) on a very personal level daily::: im positive the good outweighs the difficult. Xoxo
I agree TY Saxet54 your honesty is appreciated!
Several gentlemen I have seen recently had NCNS w her prior to her accident and I realize some got an explanation a few others however did and have not! I don't know what happens or why and it is difficult for me to explain it.
*We all have bad days!>
at least Ezra can TRY to explain for Summer~

Ty saxet54 for being honest!! The fact that she offered a make-up is self explanatory. Like I said, she's very professional and worth it. That girl deserves nothing but the best as for what is spoken about her. I know her work ethic. ( in this biz) on a very personal level daily::: im positive the good outweighs the difficult. Xoxo Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
... Actually, we should have a thread re: the etiquette of posting NC/NS or not posting at all. Originally Posted by saxet54
It has been discussed at length before.... but perhaps bears a re-visit.

The concensus was that a NC/NS IS a post worthy event.

There ARE possible reprocussion to ALL when making such a post....
(Ladies can lose business, Gents may get put on a ladie's "blacklist")

The concensus was also that a NC/NS posting should be make NO EARLIER than 24 to 48 hours AFTER the event. This gives the poster some time to pause and reflect and gives the lady an opportunity to make contact and/or respond.

Respectfully submitted,

OldSarge
Ty saxet54 for being honest!! The fact that she offered a make-up is self explanatory. Like I said, she's very professional and worth it. That girl deserves nothing but the best as for what is spoken about her. I know her work ethic. ( in this biz) on a very personal level daily::: im positive the good outweighs the difficult. Xoxo Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
I wish only the best for Summer.

G
I vote for a NCNS thread so gentlemen know EXACTLY which ladies are consistent, professional, and RELIABLE!
Chalk up another NCNS for Summer.......
Chalk up another NCNS for Summer....... Originally Posted by NastyCanasta
You bumped a four month old thread for this...??
he's just a sslllllooooooowwwwww reader..
You bumped a four month old thread for this...?? Originally Posted by governmentguru
Yes. I should have expanded though..

Chalk up another NCNS **TODAY** for Summer. Claims to have been in the ER, but her reputation for BS excuses casts a serious shadow of doubt on that...
well then, instead of bumping an old thread, why not start a new one?
"Chalk up another NCNS **TODAY** for Summer." (there's the thread name for ya, you said it yourself)
I agree with Nuglet. You'd get more mileage from a new thread. Reinforces the message: Summer is not consistent in the TCB department. You can always ( and should anyway ) include a link to this thread. Thanks for letting us know about your experience with her.