Premium Access

I posted a review in Houston forum...waiting for PA approval, can you help out with that CryptKicker?
i emailed 2 days ago......crickets.
Gents...give it time and follow CK's advise. The option is nothing at all. There are some significant changes and it is what it is....we have to adjust if we want to keep this board. I am sure all the PA issues will be resolved. How is not having the ability to read your previous reviews hurting you. If you have previous reviews and the provider you want to see is reputable she should take that into consideration. I for one am glad we're back. Adjust....
i emailed 2 days ago......crickets. Originally Posted by john_deere

They've been just a little bit busy sir.
just updating this as my little diary of how long it takes to resolve this issue. still no reply.
just updating this as my little diary of how long it takes to resolve this issue. still no reply. Originally Posted by john_deere
😂 lol
  • Twain
  • 07-10-2018, 02:04 PM
😂 lol Originally Posted by Zgirl2

Is this really a post from the long lost Zgirl?
Oh how I have missed you.....
Is this really a post from the long lost Zgirl?
Oh how I have missed you..... Originally Posted by Twain
Awwwe! 😘
Awwwe! 😘 Originally Posted by Zgirl2

So have I! 😍😍😍
Talk about a blast from the past!
😂 lol Originally Posted by Zgirl2
yeah. we'll see how much lol it is when they tell me my subscription is about to expire and they haven't made an adjustment for the 2-month blackout that paying customers had nothing to do with causing.
yeah. we'll see how much lol it is when they tell me my subscription is about to expire and they haven't made an adjustment for the 2-month blackout that paying customers had nothing to do with causing. Originally Posted by john_deere
I wasn't laughing at u, and I hope you do get credited for those months. That would only be the fair thing to do.
welp, i just emailed them again. we'll see....
well, no reply but i did get a pa notification last night and i can see they added two months to the end of it. so, all's well that ends well.
It is still a work in progress and there will be a few technical glitches. Older reviews can be viewed now - not all of them yet but some of them - to get all of them back will just take a little time. Hope this helps. If you have any queries - please go ahead and shoot !