What kind of body wash/drinks/extra goodies would you like providers to have on hand for you guys.

I just wish that KayleeHotChick was located closer to the N Dallas/ DFW side of town....
She's not so far, Roothead...and well worth the drive !
Midday from North Plano took me maybe 30 mins?
I tend to carry irish spring, doves men body wash, wash clothes, hand clothes, lotion, sometimes a lint roller and a peppermint to go =] or colgate throw away tooth brushes.

As far as drinks i tend to carry red wine, vodka, coke, and lots of water!!!

Any suggestions other than a d'lish snack..lol..

xoxo
lexxxi
Any unscented body wash...

Water

Hair Gel (is always appreciated)

Thank you for being so considerate...

Besos
I also have mouthwash & axe body spray available

I am a real southern gal when it comes to hospitality...lol
Kaylee you must have read my mind. I was about to post the same thread. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Hugs,kisses and more.....................
Axe body wash is popular withe ladies, but it has a STRONG odor. Unscented soap is preferred.
Avoid donuts, or you-know-who will show up.
whiskey
Soap. In bar form. Not this pansy-ass body wash shit.

And vodka. You can't go wrong with vodka. A shaker and cocktail glasses are good things to have on hand as well.
I wish I could find a Provider that wants to have these things at her incall. Originally Posted by Copierguy0
That's because you haven't been to my incall, CG.

I used to keep Molton Brown around from my last trip to London, where I got the Shower gel kit. The Pink Pepperpod was a favorite of mine. But I've been using either Dial Antibacterial or the Dove Men's around.

I try to keep the Grey Goose, Disarrono, or a single malt Scotch around for those who like to have a drink with me.

I keep 600 thread count linens, extra large bath towels, and plenty to eat. I tend to like fruits mid-tryst for energy....
Unscented is a must.