*NBA 2013 Thread**

Mark Cuban is a total prick. Glad the Rockets thumped the Mavs. He thinks Howard made a mistake going to the younger deeper Rockets rather than the Mavs with old players and stuck with a lot of bad contracts.
Fuck the heat a bunch of babies
Fuck the heat a bunch of babies Originally Posted by jstone420

roger that.
Mark Cuban is a total prick. Glad the Rockets thumped the Mavs. He thinks Howard made a mistake going to the younger deeper Rockets rather than the Mavs with old players and stuck with a lot of bad contracts. Originally Posted by BigLouie
It was all sarcasm.
Heard the Rockets came back from behind to beat Utah last night.

3-0....... Good start!
I am trying to Thunder UP tonight and not DOWN! Lmao! Oh My...........It makes my stomach turn watching sometimes

~Exotic Beauty~
It was all sarcasm. Originally Posted by TheDon
Might have been but Dallas still has serious problems because they are stuck with really bad contracts and aging players. The next few years are going to be hard for them.
Might have been but Dallas still has serious problems because they are stuck with really bad contracts and aging players. The next few years are going to be hard for them. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I'm not paying these guys, so i don't really care, better than having complete shit like we did last year with Collision and Mayo. Ellis, Calderon, Blair, Dalembert, and Gal are significantly better than the guys we had last year. It's the NBA, everyone will get over paid.
Stomach ache ! 4th quarter DOWN by 2 points............

Lawdy help the Thunder UP!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1458488_641378869246165_917700636_n.jpg (29.2 KB, 63 views)
Happy Happy Supa Dupa Sunday! (Football and Basketball peeps!)

I just wanna say all the way from OklaHOEma........... THUNDER UP! Lmao!

Okay............Back to the NFL and NBA...........Lets go sports weekend!

~Exotic Beauty~

Carry on..........I am just excited thats all
  • Satin
  • 02-13-2014, 01:32 PM
He just did an interview where he said he would be one of the "top 4 players of all time".....

Dude is delusional, no fucking way he's in that conversation...
Nope, he may not be there right now, but if he can end every game for the rest of his career like he did like that, he'll be on the Mt. Rushmore!
Warriors with a great effort tonight!
Rockets BETTER win tonight or their asses will be in trouble like the Bulls!