Are You Hooked On Eccie

Well I'm definitely learning a lot lurking around different threads and forums!
One can be addicted to sex, without actually being consistently active with providers, correct?
I felt like I was starting to, but lately the providers I contact will flake out on me without even saying much. I had one yesterday who I passed her screening, she asked me what time I'd like to meet, and after I gave the time, I never heard back from her, and that was at 11:00am yesterday. Saw her online today so sent another pm to see if she's available, and still no response. It's getting a little frustrating....so my addiction is slowly waning
big,

it happens buddy. move on and give your funds to the next fine female on this board...plenty to choose from. And if they respond to your message in a few days...when they need the cash..simple "no longer interested" works well for me.

Blues
Exactly my plan! Glad I'm not the only one and no worries I ain't giving up yet! Like you said, too many experiences out here still waiting to happen!
big,

it happens buddy. move on and give your funds to the next fine female on this board...plenty to choose from. And if they respond to your message in a few days...when they need the cash..simple "no longer interested" works well for me.

Blues Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Gb some of these ladies are hard to resist - case in point see my avatar
if you think 5,400 posts in a little under 2 years qualifies as an Addict... then yes.

I always get on strong for a bit, then go on hiatus. I don't want to get "that" addicted to anything, even the beautiful vagina. I'm trying to stage a going out party for myself right now but it looks like things haven't been working out. Whatever comes of it, my next session will be my last for a while. This is my feeble attempt to discipline myself lol!
I can't seem to get enough of you fellow tweekers!
I absolutely love Eccie!!! Always checking on everyone!
  • cyrax
  • 04-16-2015, 06:20 PM
It's my homepage!!

Just kidding
LOL!!! And the truth comes out!
You win!!!
It's my homepage!!

Just kidding Originally Posted by cyrax
Hooked? Of course not. I can quit anytime I want. I......just choose not to.