Encounter: Momo @ Luxury: Young, sweet, and thick

Thick is the ONLY word I need to see Originally Posted by Blackapollo
Amen ��
Thick? My word is beautiful!
She is absolutely a safety girl. If you do not want to use condoms, go see a girl who is known to be comfortable with that.

Momo is quite upset with how many guys are asking her for something she thinks is unsafe and stupid. Originally Posted by Quark
I agree with you, we need to keep them safe.
She is thick but nice. Has no problem handy the larger guys for you guys that are searching for girls that can handle you.
paid her a visit, she got a nice booty on her. she was not MSOG tho. Maybe since it was my first time seeing her
How does Momo compare to Nicole? I’ve seen Nicole and this girl sounds similar.

Is she kinda thick in the middle (stomach area)?

I will probably schedule a luxury visit when in town anyways but just wondering what to expect.
  • Quark
  • 08-02-2019, 11:32 AM
How does Momo compare to Nicole? I’ve seen Nicole and this girl sounds similar.

Is she kinda thick in the middle (stomach area)?

I will probably schedule a luxury visit when in town anyways but just wondering what to expect. Originally Posted by houston23
Momo is even younger than Nicole. She is 20. She is a little heavier than Nicole. Neither are spinner thin models. Both are beautiful in the face, have lovely natural perky boobs and great attitudes. Especially if you show up with a kind attitude. They will work hard to please you.
Maybe for some of you but I like thinner rather than heavier.
  • Quark
  • 08-02-2019, 12:41 PM
If we share accurate info, we can all make good choices.
If we share accurate info, we can all make good choices. Originally Posted by Quark
Wholeheartedly agree
Maybe for some of you but I like thinner rather than heavier. Originally Posted by RonnieReagan
She not heavy. She got as fuck
Properly “thick” not fat is a welcome change in the generally assless AMP world. A nice ass and thock thighs attacted to a small waist is the stuff of dreams.

Dingo

Great! Leaves more for the rest of us. Originally Posted by J'Fukka
  • Quark
  • 08-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Two points. I think she has lost weight. But maybe that's just me as I like her more each visit. The only time I notice her not being thin is when she bends over. And in standing K9 she is perfect.

Second point. I am not sure she is really happy with larger dicks. Well she hates guys who act like a dick. lol But she said some of us are so big it is not comfortable. But she does give great service if you are a gentleman. Her TS is getting better.
  • Xan
  • 08-04-2019, 08:52 AM
I don't think a lot of the older guys on the board understand the lingo when people say thicc. Thicc/thick is a good thing. Look it up
I don't think a lot of the older guys on the board understand the lingo when people say thicc. Thicc/thick is a good thing. Look it up Originally Posted by Xan
lol, just type in thicc in google and you'll know.