Encounter: Gold at blue

• Jtbc
  • 10-11-2019, 12:15 PM
I have seen Gold multiple times, and I reject the notion that she is a "one and done" Provider. in fact, she is the Gold Standard, if you notice, the trolls tend to go after the top girls, that banned PeterBota handle did that continuously, HSL follows close behind. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

also groot, cavman, etc etc
Gold is such a great provider. It's been a while since I saw her last time but that is because I don't have a lot of time to go hobby and money. If I had the time and money, I would see her weekly. She is that great!
Gold is such a great provider. It's been a while since I saw her last time but that is because I don't have a lot of time to go hobby and money. If I had the time and money, I would see her weekly. She is that great! Originally Posted by Picachulon
looks like your best hope is to get a ring on her finger..

if you succeed, put it off for a couple of years, it would be unfair to the rest of us to snatch Gold away any sooner!
Gold is a very Sexy lady and very accommodating!!! got into the session and say 2 times...see what happens
looks like your best hope is to get a ring on her finger..

if you succeed, put it off for a couple of years, it would be unfair to the rest of us to snatch Gold away any sooner! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sounds like a plan! I wouldn't mind having my tongue inside her love hole every day. You will be invited to the wedding.
Gold has a very cute face and bubbly personality. I thought she looked Thai but she’s Korean.
  • Jtbc
  • 10-13-2019, 02:17 PM
actually, she does look kinda like mix between thai and korean
I think so too
  • Aoi
  • 10-13-2019, 09:57 PM
Golds face is still top tier right now in the amp scene.
Nothing wrong with Golds looks
Nothing wrong with Gold’s looks
  • Jtbc
  • 10-14-2019, 10:37 PM
Agreed. The fact that she doeslook semi mixed is enticing
Never been one and done with her yet
The only thing I don’t like about gold is she doesn’t live with me
She be a good one to live with