How many pairs of shoes and purses...

I am not shoe crazy like most women, but I do love my Louis Vuitton bags. I have about 30 pairs of shoes but only one each of my fave designers. I have 17 pieces of Louis, one Prada, one Gucci, and even 3 Coach because I was crazy once lol. I don't spend my money on that stuff but if people want to give them to me as gifts, I certainly won't turn them down he he.

Things become less important when you have a child, another mortgage, tuition, etc. I don't feel I "need" the material things as much as I did before. I had this routine of getting a new cat every time I got out of a long relationship, but after 3 I had to find another outlet lol.
Sounds like Valerie needs to convert a bedroom into a shoe closet.LOL Originally Posted by shorty
Have you seen my closet?...It's a room in itself...behind the curtains are where I keep most of my shoes lol!
Baby, show Daddy what's behind your curtain...
Have you seen my closet?...It's a room in itself...behind the curtains are where I keep most of my shoes lol! Originally Posted by Valerie
That is the one thing I miss about living in the burbs...closet space. My house in the city is over 5000 sq. feet and less than 300 of that is closet space lol. I put most of my bigger items in the garage/basement.
That is the one thing I miss about living in the burbs...closet space. My house in the city is over 5000 sq. feet and less than 300 of that is closet space lol. I put most of my bigger items in the garage/basement. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh I don't live in the burbs lol....I don't do suburbia hell!....
I can't wait to move to the water....would give up the city any day for that.
I am a high heels freak... I have quite a few of 'em. My favorite are my vintage-inspired oxfords. I also collect vintage heels. I tend not to wear the vintage ones because it is hard to find them in my size. I keep 'em on display. I am not a fan of stripper heels. I think they look cheesy. I feel big and sexy when I wear my heels.
Uck...hate stripper heels. I just laugh when I see a woman in a $1200 suit with $60 shoes from a stripper store ha ha.

I am a hat freak as well....love em.
I hate stripper heels, I hate hats and I hate coach!
I hate stripper heels, I hate hats and I hate coach! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I hate Coach Bags, but love their hats.
and I hate coach! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Is that purses or planes????
I hate Coach Bags, but love their hats. Originally Posted by London Rayne
The only hats I'll wear are fedora/floppy hats. Well.. they look great on me

Is that purses or planes???? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
To be honest with you I have no problem with flying coach. I've flown coach a few times and I'm damn proud of it. lol.
I have a small head, so I would look like a retard in that. Same with sunglasses and I love Bvlgari. I look like a big in them.
The only hats I'll wear are fedora/floppy hats. Well.. they look great on me
Originally Posted by Naomi4u
LOL.. believe it or not I collect bonnets..like the kind lil old ladies used to wear back in the day. I wear them when I go garage selling. I love it when they come up to me and tell me stories about their grandmas wearing them to garden and whatnot. My husband thinks I look cute in 'em.