So, when the ladies almost outnumber the gents at our hot summer happy hour ...

I would never go to one. Worried I would see someone I know. Then I would look down on them with disgust. Ijs
Once you sign into that social you are instantly incriminating yourself.
I would never go to one. Worried I would see someone I know. Then I would look down on them with disgust. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks
  • Old-T
  • 06-29-2017, 09:12 AM
Once you sign into that social you are instantly incriminating yourself. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
Please explain. If I were to go meet some people in a public or private location, pay for food and coffee only, smile and learn a little about some other folks, and leave without ever discussing or implying and future meeting/conduct, then just how am I incriminating myself about anything?

Might some people be foolish in how they behave--especially if they have had a few too many drinks? Certainly. But if someone keeps their wits about them it is no more incriminating than going to any rock concert I can think of.
WakeUp, your an asshole. You know that Houston social was MANY years ago and was an ASPD party and yes I know the details all the details of that event being on the boards since 2002. You obviously have no life because you raise your head every once in awhile to say stupid shit like you did today. You know what? No one cares about your opinion or wants to see your posts. You don't like CK? Tough shit. He has always done everyone right here in Austin so fuck off.
That is not a correct statement. And I've been to CK's socials - never a problem.

Once you sign into that social you are instantly incriminating yourself. Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
I had a blast. Got to see some great tits legs and asses!! All in one spot!
WakeUp, your an asshole. Originally Posted by Reincarnated
That was unnecessarily rude...

You know that Houston social was MANY years ago and was an ASPD party and yes I know the details all the details of that event being on the boards since 2002. Originally Posted by Reincarnated
So?

You don't like CK? Originally Posted by Reincarnated
I give zero fucks about ck...or any attendees of the socials that the Austin moderators let him advertise...

He has always done everyone right here in Austin... Originally Posted by Reincarnated
Right up until he doesn't...and that time is fast approaching...trust me, SAPD certainly does.
Why would SAPD give a fuck about what's going on in ATX?
Um...they don't...except to the point that they do...

You need help following along here sweetie?
That was unnecessarily rude...

So?

I give zero fucks about ck...or any attendees of the socials that the Austin moderators let him advertise...

Right up until he doesn't...and that time is fast approaching...trust me, SAPD certainly does. Originally Posted by Wakeup

Im far from slow and far from needing help why don't you reread what you wrote which is what I responded to
Now how about you go have good day and do something useful with yourself.
Um...you're not slow...but you're connecting dots where no connection exists? Honey, please...don't let your anger blind you any more than you already are...

You're welcome...
  • quzi
  • 06-29-2017, 09:41 PM
Back on topic!
Good times!
Thanks Ck, I had a good time!
To those above with positive comments: Thank you and thanks for hanging in there.

To all the rest, don't worry, you need not fret about meeting our guests face to face.