Its amazing how much the words thank you and your welcome really mean.

Chive on brother, chive on.
Thank YOU ! Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Your very welcome friend
A couple of years ago I was behind a woman and her young teenage daughter in the checkout line. I only had 12 or 15 items in my basket and wasn't paying too much attention to the proceedings when the lady said to me "I'd like to buy your groceries today". I was initially taken aback, and thanked her very much for the gesture, but told her that was unnecessary, I was fully able to pay myself. I am sure I didn't look homeless or appear to need financial assistance. She didn't stop along with her daughter chiming in. I looked at the cashier and she just shrugged. I finally had to let her pay because I thought she wouldn't give up. It was about $40 bucks or so. Still don't understand that. Nice, but batshit crazy.
A couple of years ago I was behind a woman and her young teenage daughter in the checkout line. I only had 12 or 15 items in my basket and wasn't paying too much attention to the proceedings when the lady said to me "I'd like to buy your groceries today". I was initially taken aback, and thanked her very much for the gesture, but told her that was unnecessary, I was fully able to pay myself. I am sure I didn't look homeless or appear to need financial assistance. She didn't stop along with her daughter chiming in. I looked at the cashier and she just shrugged. I finally had to let her pay because I thought she wouldn't give up. It was about $40 bucks or so. Still don't understand that. Nice, but batshit crazy. Originally Posted by budrn
Some people enjoy paying it forward, possibly having someone do that or something similar to them and she picked you to do that with, not really bat shit crazy, but maybe persistent is the term.
I'm pretty easy to please as well .... some of the most simple acts of kindness can make you feel amazing.