Ladies- what do you like in a session?

Respect,Great hygiene so we can share an experience we will both enjoy
This is good stuff. Excellent thread. Gotta see BDS again soon. Gotta talk a little more to Daphne. And...Bella...are you ready for me yet? {Anita, next week?}
This is good stuff. Excellent thread. Gotta see BDS again soon. Gotta talk a little more to Daphne. And...Bella...are you ready for me yet? {Anita, next week?} Originally Posted by tbonetas
Don't wait too long to see Anita. I was just informed she is going to San Antonio on wed. She is just visiting so she will be back but I don't know when. I saw her last night, review to come. She is a fun girl
Hey, I like the girls to hava a good time too, but there is a point where I want her to tip me back!

PS. DO you take your car to the mechanic then go change the oil in his car while he's cleaining your radiator?

Just kidding ladies. Latina Bella, I'll spit on it, lick it, stick it, flip it rub it on down.. oh no!!! Do me baby
Cabletx..not a problem with what Dream said, that just seems basic knowledge to me. Anyone who doesn't practice good hygeine shouldn't be here, just my two cents worth.
No, I am not doing the work for them, It always has seemed to me if you know a lady's likes and dislike, the pleasure is twice as good.
"Get a lot more with honey", or "honey do's
Respect,Great hygiene so we can share an experience we will both enjoy Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Yeah baby..and lots of hot naughty fun..til we are both done....
Highly donating client who are regulars until my damn school debt is paid.....Other than that, we are here for you. Hygiene, respect and communication. Not too high maintenance is it? Originally Posted by angelinadream
It depends upon the temperature at which the fare from the menu is served.
Some who make it "all about the client" are using that as a proviso for remaining disengaged. That is a WIFE experience (disengaged and moody), which is the reason many of us hobby.

If you want a 'highly donating client' to become a regular, give him a GFE.

As J-Lo's husband (I cannot remember his name, Mark something or other) sang,
"Make it real or forget about it" --

Eye candy only goes so far for me. I can get that in a SC for a lot less.

And your response as to what you like leaves me wondering if you will warm up to really like anything. This is YOUR business and you certainly will provide at your comfort level.

MY business in the hobby is finding the GFE, the "GF" illusionist who enjoys receiving MY BFE, simultaneously.

This week I have met two ladies, each a first timer with me.
One was warm, responsive HOT. We connected if only for an hour or so. She let me know what she liked, and got into it as I gave her that with some tender passion; and received some wonderful passion, too.
The other was HOT, but I never could find what made her go from mild to wild. I had permission, but not a lot else.
Which one do YOU think will get a second call from me?
So, Angelina (and all the other ladies, too), apart from the debt retirement contribution, what do you like? Are you willing to share that with us, or will it remain "all about us?"
good
Excepional even. If you truly enjoy what you do, and want to stay that way, it must remain a two way street. Besides, you pleasing me also makes me want to please you even more.
Wow, Safire's coming back!! I'm excited. Sorry to jack the thread!