Conner MacGregor - The Real Running Man

I know Daniel taught at Gracie Barra, when was he ranked #3 in the world? What were the two best gyms you trained at, this Gracie Barra is not one of them.
I know Daniel taught at Gracie Barra, when was he ranked #3 in the world? What were the two best gyms you trained at, this Gracie Barra is not one of them. Originally Posted by kaoticlife

lol..I love putting those nuggets out there like that....you confirmed the Shaolin Masters existence....cool...What I've shared though is what you'll know...there's so many great gyms across this Great Nation of ours.
I'd rather die before I ever let a white boy kick my ass. I put that on my grandma. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
There's always hope.. ...
I used to train in the arts at 2 of the best gyms. My previous Muay Thai instructor was at the time ranked #3 in the world. I don't care will mention his name. - Daniel Kim he moved out of town to go work for a major endorser. ..and yes my hands are official but I always thought they were because growing up in the hood they had to be... Now I box (more like spar with heavy weight dudes in the ring) to keep my skills in touch and I feel I need that physical contact..I need to get hit every so often to remind me not to get too comfy in this world....despite that I prefer not to fight anyone I just carry my glocks and pistols these days.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
YOU SOOO GANGSTA !

Don't forget your "clips" .....

Is this like the one you have ?

MacGregor would beat sissy chapel like a steel drum. I can already hear the sweet sounds ....
MacGregor would beat sissy chapel like a steel drum. I can already hear the sweet sounds .... Originally Posted by pyramider

Call me Nate Diaz

again call me Nate ;-)

I thinck puddles would be appropriate. A puddle of blood here, a puddle of blood there ... Puddles chapel rolls off the tongue.
No one bumps his own thread like good ol' Mister Glocks and Pistols...what a douche.
  • R.M.
  • 08-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Didn't you know Sissy Lips knows everything about everything?
His new name is puddles.
I expected more civility from you. So disappointed ;-)
You bring it on your own ... puddles suits you. A puddle of tears...
I don't care who posts what because there is no shortage of keyboard warriors lol. Conor Mcgregor would murder any non pro fighter. I liked what Conor said to Floyd. " You have never been in a real fight ! Get in the octagon and I would kill you ! " Floyd will prob win by 12 round marathon decision. Anyone who gives Conor shit for tapping to Diaz has never been buzzed by a punch and then choked nearly unconscious. LMAO !