I’m clearing it all up :)

You sound like a broken record. Give it a rest, fucktard. Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69

I’ve been waiting for someone to point this out!! I love it!!
Never thought I'd say this but mata is actually well spoken in this thread. Making some good points. Zapper is handling this like a champ actually. Funny how the OP is full of broken English. And no one cares what grandma has to say.
there is nothing I fear more than pretty eyes and sweet kisses. Originally Posted by sydmo
What the hell is wrong with you?? We don't come to Eccie for poetry. lol

Actually, I might steal that for a signature.
Look grandma, you don't know me and I see all the hot young providers because that is troll rumor I am loved by women because I treat them well, and yes I do k ow what no is.... No I won't ever see an old bag that should have retired years ago... No I won't see a high volume thief that is friends with an old bag..see I know what it means. The fact that all you can say is old troll BS tells me I was right about you a long time ago. You think because your old and been a hooker for 50 yrs and think you have advice for the new girls?. LMFAO give it a rest Grannie.. that is so damn funny..everyone hates you.
You sound like a broken record. Give it a rest, fucktard. Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69
Hey, he may be creepy, but at least he doesn't spend hours and hours attacking other hobbyists and calling the women old whores and such. Yes, we've come to this- when a guy that seems to fall in love with every provider he sees is considered a respectable member of the board.
for $2.5k, I will put out for that. Just not anal and no bj. I will waste your time too. In fact I'll do it or only $1.2k
  • sydmo
  • 01-24-2018, 10:50 AM
for $2.5k, I will put out for that. Just not anal and no bj. I will waste your time too. In fact I'll do it or only $1.2k Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
throw in the steak dinner and I'll do it for a G note. No lfk or dfk either, but I'll tell you jokes and shit

I’ve been waiting for someone to point this out!! I love it!! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
He just posted this "review" (a term I use very loosely since I think it's just bullshit to get premium access again):

TreeTroll likes 'em big
for $2.5k, I will put out for that. Just not anal and no bj. I will waste your time too. In fact I'll do it or only $1.2k Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I think that's the most confusing thing out of this ordeal...

A guy drops $2.5k over a couple meetings and is not happy and the provider says She's clearing it all up.

Ms Alana, could you without breaking rules give a more clearer explanation of why you posted 2 coed threads and an alert?
throw in the steak dinner and I'll do it for a G note. No lfk or dfk either, but I'll tell you jokes and shit Originally Posted by sydmo
Ah'll see thet bet, an' Ah'll up tha ante by jerking-off in front o' ya laik ol' Harvey Weinstein. But no homo.
I think that's the most confusing thing out of this ordeal...

A guy drops $2.5k over a couple meetings and is not happy and the provider says She's clearing it all up.

Ms Alana, could you without breaking rules give a more clearer explanation of why you posted 2 coed threads and an alert? Originally Posted by scsholar
Crickets lol
Scrambling to save her rep?
Crickets lol Originally Posted by zapperdog
Slow down sir because I'm not taking anyone's side here.....

You dropped $2.5k on a provider.

All I just want to know is how can Alana post two coeds and an alert...over the same individual.
Slow down sir because I'm not taking anyone's side here.....

You dropped $2.5k on a provider.

All I just want to know is how can Alana post two coeds and an alert...over the same individual. Originally Posted by scsholar
I am not saying you are picking anything I just quoted your post to acknowledge that I would want to know the same. BTW I think she only started one thread on Coed the other one was started by someone else, unless someone did that for her.
Thought you was gonna let it go bro?