Biden caught lying about helping Texas, sends limited aid

Four of you missed the point. Or should I say points?
First point was what I responded to. Hf was lying. He was being a Trumpy. I posted a bunch of examples proving that. And no one disputed that.

The second point is the OP complained that Biden was lying..
Then 4 people, including the OP, said the thread doesn't matter because everybody lies.
So why even post about it?

Nobody lies like Trump. He is a cancer in our democracy. He is the leader of the "victims" party. They can act like or justify anything they want because they're mad.
The trouble is, how can we take people seriously who think 28,000 is the same level of honesty/dishonesty as we are currently seeing? Your string of false equivalencies continues on and on.
Forget unity if the price is pretending you share the same American values our Constitution provides for Americans.
I'm glad to see our legal system works. Trump, as well as y'all, expected to see the judges that he appointed to roll over for him.
A conservative court doesn't bother me as long as they uphold the law. 50+ defeats for Trump in the courts is proof enough for me.

And now his tax records have been handed over. Good times.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2021, 06:28 AM
My only issue is how gullible Dim voters can be about this. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
More gullible than Trump lovers?

How about we call it a tie.

How about we call it a tie. Originally Posted by WTF
No. How bout we dont!
  • oeb11
  • 02-26-2021, 01:05 PM
Why do VS 's posts remind me so much of LM????
I wonder!

How about we call it a tie. Originally Posted by WTF
No. How bout we dont! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Stupidity has such little worth not because it has little use, but because the world has a surfeit of it.

Arguing which side has more idiots and the quality of their idiots is the sort of dick measuring contest no one should want.
Stupidity has such little worth not because it has little use, but because the world has a surfeit of it.

Arguing which side has more idiots and the quality of their idiots is the sort of dick measuring contest no one should want. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Best post I've seen on this forum, in quite a while! Bravo!

Arguing which side has more idiots and the quality of their idiots is the sort of dick measuring contest no one should want. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
You missed my point! I might add my response had nothing to do with your speculation.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2021, 07:32 AM
You missed my point! I might add my response had nothing to do with your speculation. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You've missed the point...dumbasses are dumbasses.

They are on both sides of the aisle.

I offered to call it a draw so as not to have the ignorant argument on who has the most.

You objected. GG called you out on the stupidity of doing so.
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2021, 07:43 AM
Why do VS 's posts remind me so much of LM????
I wonder! Originally Posted by oeb11
They are obviously not the same poster if that is wtf you are trying to allege...
You've missed the point...dumbasses are dumbasses.

They are on both sides of the aisle.

I offered to call it a draw so as not to have the ignorant argument on who has the most.

You objected. GG called you out on the stupidity of doing so. Originally Posted by WTF
Not my point at all. Get a clue!
They don't deserve help from buying only from trumpy because they there vote for biden
^^ a little less ( fill in the blank)