How many tattoes are too many?

ditto to CP -I can tolerate some if placed very discreetly; otherwise it is a complete turn off..... I personally have a small 4 leaf clover that is only visible bcd

Having spent a a few years living in the over in the UK, I could never understand the desire to add large amount of body art - came face to face with lots of middle aged and older Brits whose body art was not aging well at all.... barbed wire bands on biceps now looking like saggy picket fences... just my humble opinion
  • Paven
  • 06-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Saggy picket fences LOL that is too funny!
e. just depends on the lady
f. too many?? how about not enough!!!
g. don't care/doesn't matter
my answer = g. don't matter
I have one tattoo and have seriously considered lasering it off. On the other hand, tattoos ARE addictive, and I've considered getting more....but....I think I prefer my body to be free of ink.
I have one tattoo and have seriously considered lasering it off. On the other hand, tattoos ARE addictive, and I've considered getting more....but....I think I prefer my body to be free of ink. Originally Posted by alluringava
having regrets with that one tat you're thinking of lasering out?
1 is one too many. Based on the poll results, it would seem many agree.
Doesn't matter
I've learned not to be judgmental, and can appreciate a fine work of art. Just as long as there isn't an arrow tattooed on her ass pointing to her butthole saying RAM ON IN.
  • dkuhg
  • 06-14-2012, 03:20 AM
I can tolerate some if placed very discreet; otherwise, a complete turn off. If I even have the hint of a tramp stamp, it will take a lot of good reviews to get me to even consider seeing her. Poor reviews, no reviews, no info, and I won't see a provider that I know has tats. I don't care how hot she is. Also, besides the tramp stamp, what's up with the tat right above the pussy and below the belly button? To me, these obvious tats just ruin a girls attractiveness.
This thread validates, that hobbyist are hobbying for different reasons. While what is "tasteful" and what is not, what is to many varies widely. In the hobby world for me it really does not matter. I'm not there to give their tats much attention to begin with. I require a lady to be clean and well manicured and embrace a good attitude. In the civi world I would not want my S/O tatted up beyond concealment.

Now to take this a little further in the proffessional world, when interviewing potential employees, I tend to judge decission making, and unfortunately what and wear and how many tatts you choose to display impacts my view of you having the ability to make good decissions.

But for fucking purposes who cares Lol..................