FIX THIS NOW

That's all you got, SOTF?

LMAO!
It was enough to hand ShamWow his ass, AssupLiar.
  • shanm
  • 04-01-2015, 11:20 AM
ROFL just curious how many hours you spent crafting this grammatical gem? Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Obviously, not very long. You weren't worth the time.

Since you're not clever enough to cough up a decent comeback and instead have to resort to correcting simple grammatical mistakes, I suggest you shack up with LLIdiot. You would be like two Idiot peas in the same pod.

Unless.....he is you! I heard rumors that he moonlights as a tranny...errr prostitute on this hooker board.

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Donnie you're out of your element.

Obviously, not very long. You weren't worth the time.

Since you're not clever enough to cough up a decent comeback and instead have to resort to correcting simple grammatical mistakes, I suggest you shack up with LLIdiot. You would be like two Idiot peas in the same pod.

Unless.....he is you! I heard rumors that he moonlights as a tranny...errr prostitute on this hooker board. Originally Posted by shanm
Here's a tip for you Epicurus. Reconsider the wisdom of your signature. Then I will stop pointing and laughing. Sadly, I cannot make the same promise for those providers who see you BCD though, so don't ask.
I am an Obdumbo hater and I see EVERYONE AS A PAYCHECK!! there are all green to me!!

gay, straight, tranny, Jew hater, Jew lover, Muslim hater, Muslim lover.. none of my fuking business what your personal beliefs are.

I do not care!! if I can make money off of you I will!!!
  • shanm
  • 04-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Donnie you're out of your element. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I'm glad that after months of hard work you were able to "blockbuster" the big lebowski on your CRT.

Here's a tip for you Epicurus. Reconsider the wisdom of your signature. Then I will stop pointing and laughing. . Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
That "wisdom" came from someone you obviously hold in high regard. But I agree. Let's all point and laugh.

Sadly, I cannot make the same promise for those providers who see you BCD though, so don't ask Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Nice try. Next time, don't leave it open-ended though.

A big dick is no laughing matter.
  • DSK
  • 04-01-2015, 05:01 PM

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Donnie, why did you steal the avatar of the clearly superior poster IFFY? Are you attempting to emulate him? Are you trying to confuse the other patrons of this fine message board? Is your thought process still under construction and development??
Donnie, why did you steal the avatar of the clearly superior poster IFFY? Are you attempting to emulate him? Are you trying to confuse the other patrons of this fine message board? Is your thought process still under construction and development?? Originally Posted by DSK
Thanks... but I'm pretty happy with my new avatar.... LOL<-- 1,000!
I love how the Repubs claim to want religious freedom, but reality is they only want Christian favoritism. Practicing other religions in America will get you imprisoned, by Republican made laws with felonies attached. Glad to see them losing this one.
Fuckem, they're Ozombie TRASH...

*UPDATE* – Indiana Pizza Shop Gets Set Up By Local Reporter – Instantaneous National Moonbattery Ensues – *Update* Pizza Joint Forced To Close, GoFundMe In Action…..

A GoFundMe Fundraising Account has been set up to assist the “Memories Pizza” owners offset the damage to their business.

As of this writing it has raised $23,742 in 3 hours –

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...attery-ensues/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4PIk9XKLIc
I love how the Repubs claim to want religious freedom, but reality is they only want Christian favoritism. Practicing other religions in America will get you imprisoned, by Republican made laws with felonies attached. Glad to see them losing this one. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Prove it, back it up... come on Mr libertarian?
'These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered.'

- Thomas Paine, The American Crisis
I love how the Repubs claim to want religious freedom, but reality is they only want Christian favoritism. Practicing other religions in America will get you imprisoned, by Republican made laws with felonies attached. Glad to see them losing this one. Originally Posted by nwarounder
"Do we really want to force printing companies owned by gays to make signs for the Westboro Baptist Church? Really? http://predicthistunpredictpast.blog...-slice-it.html

I am an Obdumbo hater and I see EVERYONE AS A PAYCHECK!! there are all green to me!!

gay, straight, tranny, Jew hater, Jew lover, Muslim hater, Muslim lover.. none of my fuking business what your personal beliefs are.

I do not care!! if I can make money off of you I will!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I have an event based side business that we've done for many different types of customers in homes, businesses, hotels and convention centers around the Houston Area. Honestly, I have to run the events where the customers are mainly black because my partner (a Mexican American) is so racist.

That said, if someone asked for a bid on "TrannyFest 2016" or "The White Power Group" or "Austin Reacharound 4 Ever" we'd have to pass especially if we had enough business for that weekend. It's nice to have customers but not all customers are the right customers and some of those include straight white douchebags.
Hey Gnad, when did AssupLiar request a bid for those events?